Some "New" Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
I am kind of shocked that you have not received any response yet. I want to order a few small parts myself, but then I saw that cheapest shipping is $12.20. It is obvious that the inflated shipping fees are being used as a profit center. Customers never like this kind of nonsense, and I speak from long experience as a business owner.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I am kind of shocked that you have not received any response yet. I want to order a few small parts myself, but then I saw that cheapest shipping is $12.20. It is obvious that the inflated shipping fees are being used as a profit center. Customers never like this kind of nonsense, and I speak from long experience as a business owner.
    You will be given more shipping options.
    First Class $4.76 is my cost to FL, for small parts

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 24, 2015
    Connecticut
    No response.. guess I wont get one. I'll need to fire off another email but busy now with new pc build.
    Have you tried calling on the phone? I would assume there is someone else in the Parlin family helping out in Cindy’s time of need

SteamStack

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 7, 2014
    Macomb, MI, USA
    An email I just noticed from last Thursday!

Hi Allen,

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience of your missing grub screw. I also want to apologize that Eric nor I responded to your issue soon. I understand that you sent an email a few weeks ago. It never arrived. Eric saw your complaint on ECF. We both searched our emails and neither of us found an email from you. Apparently email can get lost in the mail.

I just sent 2 grub screws to you via USPS. Here is your tracking number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please accept our apologies. Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you. You can reply to this email, use the contact us email through the website or call.

Best regards,

Cindy

Also the tracking shows it's coming today! Haha

Sweet! All's well again!

Didnt catch the email as my pc has been torn apart for like over a week now.. just checked it on my phone.

Thanks guys! Better late then never! ;)

It's a great day as my last parts 2x ek 480 EX rads, 5 140mm fans and 9900k direct die shim are coming today! Well I have it already this morning 8:30am :/.. fans coming from post office.

Not bad for a monday!

SteamStack

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 7, 2014
    Macomb, MI, USA
    Good news @SteamStack! Yep, sometimes stuff gets lost in cyberspace. Glad you posted Cindy’s letter! A good reminder to us all to follow-up. Have a fun time with your new mod.

;) Oh its glued to my hand! Haha

Wife just bought a new GMC (Blacked out) Terrain yesterday and found out it's a no vape zone! Haha.. that's ok. New car and all.. been 10 years since we bought a new car so I'll let it slide for now. Sure that new car phase will pass sometime.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY
    E-mails getting lost in the ethers is not uncommon. They also get filtered to spam on occasion. I've learned the hard way in my line of work to check the spam folder daily, as sometimes important messages find their way in there.

Really, one shouldn't go complaining in public before trying at least two methods of contact ( :2c: ) - even if the second is just a second e-mail. However, I always worry about "pestering" the seller or being a nuisance, but in light of the above, a second e-mail a couple of days later or so really isn't overkill.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread