Some "New" Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
This is also what a black ano Grand LP/SL, black ano P67, and black ano Grand may look like.
black ano.jpg

Bodies are a little dusty from some construction work in the warehouse. More details to be coming shortly. . .

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
This is also what a black ano Grand LP/SL, black ano P67, and black ano Grand may look like.
View attachment 694561
Bodies are a little dusty from some construction work in the warehouse. More details to be coming shortly. . .

How much ya want for all those!!! Lol

Thats not dust..Be honest now.. that's the magic porcupine dust!

Reactions: X-Puppy

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
View attachment 694561

Uh-ohhh.
I need one of those middle ones !

corp

Dec 4, 2013
Sheffield
Lots of interesting and well thought out ideas. All the extra colors will drive the cost higher for Eric to have them made.

'Reosmods' typed in any search engine will take someone interested in knowing more to REOSmods.com. And from there to this forum (although @Eric Parlin ought to make that link far more prominent on the web site). Together they will bring in new blood, and with that new sales.

Personally I would proudly wear something done simple along these lines... but would not wear bling or glitzy or clutter.

View attachment 690033 View attachment 690035 View attachment 690037 View attachment 690039

Love the look of the Coffee Mug and Polo shirt, I would definitely love one of each :)

• Agree
Reactions: Robinowitz

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Check with Eric before you buy. I question that these fit the P67.

Probably a good idea. Robert made the 2015 Woodvil's so they used these same button covers as the metal Reos did. They measure the same as the P67's button, but I DID NOT actually take one of my P67 buttons off and try any of my spare button covers on it. I just assumed that Robert followed that same good idea mentality because he normally did. :facepalm:

Reactions: corp

corp

Dec 4, 2013
Sheffield
Probably a good idea. Robert made the 2015 Woodvil's so they used these same button covers as the metal Reos did. They measure the same as the P67's button, but I DID NOT actually take one of my P67 buttons off and try any of my spare button covers on it. I just assumed that Robert followed that same good idea mentality because he normally did. :facepalm:

Thanks Spydro, I'll check when i next place an order :)

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

P67 button covers are different than Grand button covers. The first-run P67's had the same covers (I think). But, when Rob added the button spring on the P67, he shortened the button covers down and added a channel for the spring to fit into. In theory, one could remove the button cover and spring and put in a Grand button cover; I'm just not sure it will work as well as the current button cover with spring.

We are working on getting some aluminum and brass button covers retro-fitted to hold the spring. It's just a ways down the priority list currently.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I don't think there would be a difference but would like to hear others opinion on a REO with silver positive contact or even a thick copper one?

edit to add; or a silver spring, I think may help?

According to muzichead the difference with the silver contacts is HUGE! Meaning 0 voltage drop. So you would not need to run super sub ohms to get the same vape.

Don't think there would be any safety fuse like the spring we have now.. so it would prob need to be an option most likely.. something one would buy from reosmods and do themselves or Eric would install... guessing.

Reactions: Robinowitz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread