SOMEONE CAN HELP ME FIX THIS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

viitorga

Jul 18, 2019
My aegis legend got a problem. i need to change the usb port cover.
WhatsApp Image 2019-07-18 at 14.06.06.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-07-18 at 14.08.16.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-07-18 at 14.06.06.jpeg

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
i cant do it, the whole are full of rubber of the other cover,
Can I take out the screws to try to get the rubber out of there?
Snip off the tail. The disconnected end isn't going to harm anything and the plug will stay in there without it. Disassembling the Legend is a major undertaking that will break the seals and compromise its integrity.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
If I recall, the kit comes with a spare USB cover. Do you still have the original box it came it?
I just checked my parts bag and you're right. Moreover his picture IS the spare one. He's saying he can't fit the retention plug in the hole because there's still silicone stuck in there from the broken one that he doesn't know how to get out. Use more force?

Last edited:
Reactions: Baditude

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
My aegis legend got a problem.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might wish to fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread