Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
True, I'm using my 6V Mako with HV Atties and it's working great. It was blowing standard atties before but now I've got it down.

Well, come on spread a few beans then. :D

Hope it all runs smoothly and comes out on schedule. You've got me all excited now. :vapor:

Oh, forgot to mention, it's great to have my Mako running again. Thanks again for the new thread.

I'll spread a few beans soon - the first update will be something telescopic.... well kind of.... :vapor:

K.P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
United Kingdom
Well we had a few more design alterations/setbacks to deal with today before starting the manufacturing process early next week.

From then it will take anywhere between 3-6 weeks but rest assured that the setbacks will stand the final product in good stead....

Thanks Tim! Do I remember correctly that it will be possible to purchase the Megalodon sleeve to use with parts (switch, adapters, 5V batteries) from a Mako kit? And if so, when that might happen and what the price might be?

Thanks!

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Thanks Tim! Do I remember correctly that it will be possible to purchase the Megalodon sleeve to use with parts (switch, adapters, 5V batteries) from a Mako kit? And if so, when that might happen and what the price might be?

Thanks!

They will be compatible, but if you intend using different sized batteries we have come up with a much simpler solution for the Don which negates the need for the floating atomiser connection, and/or o-rings.

It will allow for internal adjustments according to battery length and the switch throw will also be fully adjustable. :)

Still not 100% sure on the price for only the don sleeves, but I would imagine somewhere between £25-£30 although we will try to get the price down further if we can.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hi Jackal!

Why not we strike up a deal - I could do with a extra pair of hands to help with order packing at SmokeJuice HQ.... what say we do a direct swap - a Don for your kid we'll go halves on the shipping.... dooh I forgot we're not in the dark ages anymore lol :lol:

But seriously, the cost shouldn't be too bad - I mean it will cost a little more than the Mako because of extra machined parts, but we will do a bare bones kits for those of you already with batteries/atomisers etc. :thumbs:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Just make sure that if flooding happens, it will not seep into the battery compartment as the makos'.. I am having this issue now. Any kind souls knows how to prevent it from seeping into the batt compartment..?

Regards,
Jay aka Ice

Hi Jay,

Sorry to hear you've had this problem.... the only thing I could suggest is try not to flood your atomiser with too much liquid so 2 drops whenever vapour diminishes should do the trick.

We have a new system in place for the Don/Mako V2 which should eliminate this altogether even if the atomiser does get flooded and will add further benefits such as an adjustable switch throw and a new solution for discrepancies in battery sizes. :)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
OK..that's good to hear but when will it be available...? :)

Just had another delay relayed to me today about threads not matching up on the Don so they're going over them all again.... at this rate hopefully in the next two weeks bearing in mind we've still got to get the units engraved and assembled. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread