sometimes, vaping CAN cause poblems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are countless flavours on the market. Some of them have a very strong taste to the point it lingers on my throat for hours. That was a very unpleasant experience. If you feel something wrong after some puffs, you should stop and try with other brands. Who knows what they put into that juice :eek:

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Maybe you have the same as me, with some juices my nose starts to be irritated and turns red from the outside, inside my nose some kind of weird bumps are growing which cause trouble breathing through my nose. I mainly have this issue with premixes, not with home-made juices. Like some here mentioned, they never mention what they put in their juices, that's why I am a big fan of DIY.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Try adding a few drops of distilled water to the 70vg juice, if you stop having the issue it's the vg. I have to use dw in my juices or I get the heavy lung feeling and get out of breath easily. Unfortunately I'm pg sensitive and honestly just don't like pg anyway, the dw works well for me.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
i think i dislike vg in general.
i'd eliminate it, but i hear at some point tanks leak without the vg thickener.

There is someone on this forum who is allergic (severely) to VG.. is it @ToolmanTexas ? Possibly...

At any rate, the high PG people can help you.. I do think most of them vape MTL. .

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
i think i dislike vg in general.
i'd eliminate it, but i hear at some point tanks leak without the vg thickener.
Not all tanks. I agree you should research straight vg mixing. If you mix you could sub 10% dw for up to 20% vg. Just play with the ratios.

Reactions: susieqz

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
There is someone on this forum who is allergic (severely) to VG.. is it @ToolmanTexas ? Possibly...

At any rate, the high PG people can help you.. I do think most of them vape MTL. .
I know he vapes tight mtl pg heavy, can't remember if it's a need or a preference.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
how would one tell if a tank could take thinner liquid?
i'd prefer to reduce vg as a matter of taste, but i understand it's what makes big clouds.
i'd like to reduce clouds.
big clouds are rude when non vapers are visiting,

the problem is i don't do mtl anymore.

Your DL tanks have larger juice channels, they are made for heavy VG juice and fast wicking..

I wouldn't know where to steer you for a DL tank that would take a thin juice..

Maybe look for a tank that has juice flow control, then you could turn the juice flow however you need, while still vaping with the airflow you desire.

But I don't know what DL tanks have jfc.. maybe look at the Taifun GT4.. that's DL, and I think it has juice flow control.

Reactions: susieqz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread