Soooo confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too had been extremely confused. I did a bunch of research and decided to go with the kgo. I found some really good reviews for virgin vapors, loaded my cart with what I thought I would need and asked annette. She was so very helpful! I checked out and now am anxiously awaiting my new stuff. I feel like a kid a week before christmas! Can't wait!

jamonbread

Apr 1, 2012
UK
Hello & welcome OneDay :)

If I was you, I'd go for the Riva 1100, good deal from vape Escape UK, ask for the atties to be swapped for Boge cartos at check out & you'll get 10 cartos with it. Use discount code ECF10 for 10% off -

The Riva 1100 Deluxe Kit £34.95 - Deluxe Vaping Kits - Riva 1100 Kit Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

If you go for the above standard but high mAh Riva with Boge cartos, you can always try tanks etc on it at a later date.

Thanks to this thread and your suggestion I now have the Riva Deluxe kit from vapeEscape with 10 boge cartimisers swapped out for the atties. I came across this forum via this post googling and did some more research on the Rivas. Customer service was great from vapeEscape and the chrome kit is completely 100% chrome without the gold ring which pleased me. Nearly went with an official Joye ego till I found this thread. Glad I didn't now. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread