Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Good day!

i don't know if this have been asked already, but how do you protect sqounk chips for e liquid, for example i want a pico squeezee 1, that mod have a chip and sometimes the squonked liquid goes to the chips, getting it all wet and shorted.
what do i do to prevent the chip from being wet? thank you
Hi,
I chose a device with a water proof chip.
RSQ from Hotcig
Rigmod Hotcig Squonk RSQ 80W Box Mod

Cheers
I

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
If you're very concerned about this, there are some squonk mods where the chip is on the opposite side of the 510 connector.

Honestly, I don't really concern myself with this any more. Use to think the same thing. If you get a mod that is pretty well designed, and make sure your bottle doesn't leak, you're pretty much good to go.

Any BF 510 is possible to leak, but then again, so are pretty much any RTA or pre-built coil tank you would use on a standard mod.

I've only been squonking a little over a year, but I've yet to have any juice leak inside of any of my mods, that I'm aware of. Mine all still work perfectly fine.

As far as the Pico Squeeze OG, yes, I've hear reports of them failing due to leaking into the 510. But come on, they run like $18 on FT. If you get six months out of it, you own Eleaf some money. :D

Yes, it's possible for 510's to leak, but don't let concerns over this keep you from squonking. I think you will find you are a little too concerned about this.

Reactions: stols001

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread