Steamcrave supreme lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Just saw this one today, basically a supreme with a smaller diameter (23mm) and less volume (2ml), but it comes with a single coil adapter and a 5ml extension kit.

4jtfea.jpg

Really thinking of buying one. I skipped the Supreme because 25mm does not fit in my side-by-side mods, but 23mm will.
I have only one concern: the juice flow control. In side-by-sides it can be hard to operate this feature.
Anyone with a 25mm supreme can tell me if this feature is really needed, or can you just fill without bothering with the juice flow control (hee it works in RTA's w/o JFC)??
And if not how is it operated, do you turn the tank (like the Merlin, OBS Ace) or is it controled by a ring like the AFC ?

Any other thoughts/insigths/discussion about this RTA are also welcome ofcourse :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mtbason35

smiddlet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just saw this one today, basically a supreme with a smaller diameter (23mm) and less volume (2ml), but it comes with a single coil adapter and a 5ml extension kit.

Really thinking of buying one. I skipped the Supreme because 25mm does not fit in my side-by-side mods, but 23mm will.
I have only one concern: the juice flow control. In side-by-sides it can be hard to operate this feature.
Anyone with a 25mm supreme can tell me if this feature is really needed, or can you just fill without bothering with the juice flow control (hee it works in RTA's w/o JFC)??
And if not how is it operated, do you turn the tank (like the Merlin, OBS Ace) or is it controled by a ring like the AFC ?

Any other thoughts/insigths/discussion about this RTA are also welcome ofcourse :)

The Juice flow is just like the Air flow just a separate ring.. I love mine i have a couple of them. but again i also love my Merlins and my griffin so that type of Juice control is also nice. your choice really.

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread