Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDigital99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
New Hampshire, United States
My first order if killer juice is on the way here..USPS says maybe tomorrow

I know the site says pre steeped.... Does the juice need any "additional" steeping? Or is it good to go out of the box?

Looking forward to trying the new juice
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
My first order if killer juice is on the way here..USPS says maybe tomorrow

I know the site says pre steeped.... Does the juice need any "additional" steeping? Or is it good to go out of the box?

Looking forward to trying the new juice
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
They have a fancy jiggler that presteeps and I have noticed a difference in many of the juices since they started using this gadget. They should be good to go straight from the mailbox. That said, I still find some like the milkshakes that do good with a short cap off airing and a couple days, just a slight change tho but the Custard... good when ya get it better in 2 weeks and really better in a month if you can wait that long :D

Juices like the Dews and the 2 Venom ones, I don't notice any change at all in them from the time I get them until the bottle is empty.

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
They have a fancy jiggler that presteeps and I have noticed a difference in many of the juices since they started using this gadget. They should be good to go straight from the mailbox. That said, I still find some like the milkshakes that do good with a short cap off airing and a couple days, just a slight change tho but the Custard... good when ya get it better in 2 weeks and really better in a month if you can wait that long :D

Juices like the Dews and the 2 Venom ones, I don't notice any change at all in them from the time I get them until the bottle is empty.

The custard definetly needed a steep. (i'm still steeping mine)
Some juices have been awesome out of the box, such as all the mountain dew flavors and monster.
Milkshakes needed abit of steep aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread