Steeped juice with bottle open - now knocking my block off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
So I decided to try and rescue my bottle of Janty 'Oriental' which turned utterly gross afer 2 days and began tasting so much like burnt paper and made me hack and cough like crazy that I thought my attys had burned out slightly. Using a new liquid however I found to my relief that my attys were fine and it was the juice.

I heard about steeping so I shook the hell out of it for 30 secs (I swear I saw small crystal like balls appear in it - wierd huh? -- what the heck was that? Could it be the vanilla in it?) took off the screw cap and even snipped the drip tube with scissors to make the opening bigger so more air could get to the juice and put in in a dark cupboard for a day.

It is a 16mg nic juice.

Just had 4 puffs on it now and it has literally knocked my socks off. I have a crazy headrush that I never got before.

Why is it giving me such a crazy headrush?

It actually tastes okay now, no burned paper or gacky taste, just a slightly sweet almost tobacco like flavor.

But what would account for the strong buzz it's giving me now?

Last edited:

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Whether it was the shaking or the steeping - it taste way better now.

Not in my head as even my wildest imaganings wouldn't let me confuse the slightly sweet 'kinda' tobacco flavor with harsh th I'm getting now with 'gacky burnt paper that is making me cough a lung and literally almost want to puke.'

So yeah, it made a difference. not that I understand why....

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Yup, ocassionally shaking works, or even leaving alone for a while. My BWB blast (cinnamon) for example was just slightly colored on arrival, after a few weeks it turned reddish...and now after two months you can hardly see through its deep dark crimson color. This has happened to almost all of my juices, so you definitely don't necessarily need to keep the lids off, rather have patience. BTW, ShanB put up a video on steeped juices showing the various color changes after different increments in time.

When you first get your juice its foreplay...after they change their color and ripen, its orgasmic.

ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread