Step Up Your Game Pro Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSystemHasFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Valhalla
I think we can at least agree on one thing. They should make a new provari, or make some changes other than the color. I mean, just by being a new provape product, it'd move fast...don't get on me Provarinati, but I feel like I'm looking at Myspace or another dated site when I look at provapes site. Yes yes, I know, not broken, won't fix it...but...variety please.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I think we can at least agree on one thing. They should make a new provari, or make some changes other than the color. I mean, just by being a new provape product, it'd move fast...don't get on me Provarinati, but I feel like I'm looking at Myspace or another dated site when I look at provapes site. Yes yes, I know, not broken, won't fix it...but...variety please.
I'm more than happy to wait for them to come up with something new and novel. I really don't need another ProVari right now....lol

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
The provari is vw, when you change the voltage it changes the wattage.

The whole set it forget it thing with wattage is garbage. An rsst with a ss mesh set up at 1.8 ohms acts different than a protank with a 2.3 ohm micro coil with cotton set at 8.5 watts.

Exactly

I mostly have all the voltage to wattage based on resistance memorized but if i ever want to specifically set the wattage on my Provari I keep an ohm's law app on my phone.

bcalvanese

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Pennsylvania
Lots of good posts.

I never said the Provari was not a great device. I'm actually thinking about getting another one.

I also never said the iTaste SVD was better than the Provari. I just said it gives it a run for the money.

The comparison with the iPhone is a comparison about the time the iPhone was the best, and the Androids became closer and closer to the point that now (IMO) they are better than the iPhone.

Eventually, these other MOD manufacturer's are going to catch up and surpass the Provari, and if Provape does not step it up, they are going to wind up in the same boat.

this review shows that the iTast SVD is pretty darn accurate...

A PBusardo Review & Contest - Innokin SVD & iClear30 - YouTube

~just sayin~

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Lots of good posts.

I never said the Provari was not a great device. I'm actually thinking about getting another one.

I also never said the iTaste SVD was better than the Provari. I just said it gives it a run for the money.

The comparison with the iPhone is a comparison about the time the iPhone was the best, and the Androids became closer and closer to the point that now (IMO) they are better than the iPhone.

Eventually, these other MOD manufacturer's are going to catch up and surpass the Provari, and if Provape does not step it up, they are going to wind up in the same boat.

this review shows that the iTast SVD is pretty darn accurate...

A PBusardo Review & Contest - Innokin SVD & iClear30 - YouTube

~just sayin~

Sweetie, I'm just playing the game...lol It's a running joke around this forum. ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yeah!. And Bugatti best get THEIR (squat) together TOO! I mean, have you SEEN those commercials for new Toyota Camry Hybrids? The ones where the Joyride is so awesome all the passengers are literally SCREAMING?

Those things are BEASTS.

AND they cost a WHOLE LOT LESS than a Veyron too. Step that (squat) UP, Bugatti!

And YEAH, ADD SOME BACON TOO!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
So I've heard a lot about Provari owners not taking any crap about nay sayers. I can now see this is quite true, just look for anyone mocking the ~just sayin~.

I have no opinion because I haven't used either and honestly could care less, if you're enjoying something then good for you thats great, at least your not smoking cancer sticks. The OP just stated his opinion and now its like a fanboy rant. iPhones v Android, Xbox One v PS4, Provari v The World.

Vape what you like.
~stay classy :2cool:~

how come Provari owners can't state THEIR opinions?

sheesh,,,,,

it goes like this,,,,,

someone states how awful Provari is,,,,,,,the price,,,,,,how dated it is, whatever,,,,,,

lots of people agree and they all pat themselves on the back,,,,,

Provari owners say how much they love their provaris,,,,,,,,,and suddenly it's become a fanboy rant.

Am I missing something?

and NO,,,,I don't own a Provari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread