Smooth TFA 2.4ml
Butter TFA 2.1ml
Graham Cracker Crust TFA 1.8ml
Sweetner TFA 6.4ml
VG 38.4ml
PG 25.5ml
VG Nic 16.8ml
My go to mix that's been working for me.ymmv

That makes 111.7ml total in your mix. not that I can add well or am criticizing at all. Just sounds a bit like my version of the British ejuice by Mrs Lords famous cookie (biscuit) recipe where I accidentally misread my flavor amounts after already adding the base and ended up with a perfect copy of their Custard Cream cookie flavor but with 15% more PG than originally intended :confused:

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
Some good things do happen by accident. Perfect replica of Mrs Lords Custard Cream cookie (biscuit) which doesn't ship outside the UK. So happy to have discovered this by misreading my flavor amounts and trying to compensate for the error. 10ml recipe ends up being 11.5ml or 100ml becomes 111.5ml due to base mix being created and then changing the flavoring amounts:laugh:

IMG_0891[1].jpg

Just add 15% more PG to whatever quantity you mix. This reduces the % of flavorings and makes a delicious Cream custard biscuit a la Mrs Lords.
I found steeping improved it but was good after a hot bath and a few hours of shaking and settling.

Attachments

• IMG_0889[1].jpg
    IMG_0889[1].jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0890[1].jpg
    IMG_0890[1].jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Sometimes I think Simpler is Better. I've been making custards for awhile.....super complex to super simple. My all day vape for the last 8 months has been this:

13% Capella Vanilla Custard (ver 1 or 2, they're both good)
3% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1% TFA Cotton Candy (optional)

It makes a creamy, delicious Vanilla Custard and a perfect base for anything else you want to do with it
2% TFA Hazelnut added in is delicious

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Sometimes I think Simpler is Better. I've been making custards for awhile.....super complex to super simple. My all day vape for the last 8 months has been this:

It makes a creamy, delicious Vanilla Custard and a perfect base for anything else you want to do with it

Sounds delicious and I think the Vanilla bean ice cream and cotton candy probably gives the custard flavor all you need. Thanks, now to order some more flavors!

I was aiming for a custard biscuit so may try your recipe with and without additions. Sweeet:D

jblack741

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Detroit

I'll give this a mix tonight since I have everything...

jblack741

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Detroit

2 thumbs up! :D ... I made this with Hazelnut Praline (TFA) and it is very nice... been vaping on it all day and it keeps getting better. Still have 20ml of 30 and will let that steep for another couple of days and see what we get. Thank you for sharing! :toast:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
2 thumbs up! :D ... I made this with Hazelnut Praline (TFA) and it is very nice... been vaping on it all day and it keeps getting better. Still have 20ml of 30 and will let that steep for another couple of days and see what we get. Thank you for sharing! :toast:
Glad you like it!

DarthEmma

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2015
Ohio
I just got some Caps VC today and I can now make this recipe (using some TPA Butter and TPA Egg Nog substituted for the Cap flavors). I mixed up a couple of small bottles of it.

I was a little afraid the VG and PG I got from Amazon were causing flavor issues. So, I bought new VG and PG from TPA. I made one bottle of this recipe with the TPA VG/PG and one with the Amazon VG/PG. I'll now have a direct comparison to see how they taste and know if the it's the Amazon stuff that is causing me problems or my lack of experience with this DIY stuff.

Thanks for sharing this recipe. I'll let you know how they taste in a couple days.

jblack741

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Detroit

Ok going on 5 days in and down to a corner in my bottle. obviously the flavor changes depending on the Atty/mod I'm using and that said I was a little disappointed when I came across the loss of the subtle sweetness it has. In my drippers at .5 coils it didn't matter whether I used a mech or my dna at 20-25w it was great. In my kayfun's at .9 to 1.30 coils it didn't matter how I used them I lost the sweet. I'm going to take the CC up to 2% and see how that stands but overall as said before this is a very good mix. :toast:

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
Hey folks. I want to play! My wizard lab order of additives - cinnamons, egg nogs, brown sugars, butter and so on came in.

After all these ideas and testing, what is your current recipe like? I am not planning on going over 8-9% VC personally but would love to see!

Depends on how much you make but cinnamon and eggnog go a long way. I would only use a drop for 10ml to start with. Make a small batch with one and a small batch with the other. You can always fill your tank 50/50 of your mixes later.

whosrandy

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
Hey gentleman. I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents and share my current recipe that I really enjoy. Just polished off 50ml of it:

8% CAP Vanilla Custard
1.5% CAP Marshmallow
1% TFA Dulce de Lech
1% TFA Sweetener
0.5% Ethyl Maltol

Super basic, and to the point. 12% Flavoring, 84.5% VG, 3.5% Distilled Water to reduce the viscosity.

Considering how low my %'s are compared to others on here, what % CAP Butter / CAP Brown Sugar do you suggest I use?

I want to drop the sweetener for brown sugar. Should I simply use the same 1% and add 1% butter? Should that do the trick?

Also, I want to try out CAP / TFA Egg Nog. I have both now. What %?

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hey gentleman. I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents and share my current recipe that I really enjoy. Just polished off 50ml of it:

8% CAP Vanilla Custard
1.5% CAP Marshmallow
1% TFA Dulce de Lech
1% TFA Sweetener
0.5% Ethyl Maltol

Super basic, and to the point. 12% Flavoring, 84.5% VG, 3.5% Distilled Water to reduce the viscosity.

Considering how low my %'s are compared to others on here, what % CAP Butter / CAP Brown Sugar do you suggest I use?

I want to drop the sweetener for brown sugar. Should I simply use the same 1% and add 1% butter? Should that do the trick?

Also, I want to try out CAP / TFA Egg Nog. I have both now. What %?

I have been using butter at 1-1.5% and brown sugar in the same % as sweetener as this type of recipe is fairly sweet to begin with. Use little to begin with and see what you get. Can always add but not subtract!

The egg nog is overpowering even at small %'s. I'm considering mixing this stuff as a base mix to add already diluted to custards because it clearly has something to offer but doesn't seem to play well with flavors when mixed together from scratch. My most recent effort I replaced that flavor with a small amount of DDL instead.

whosrandy

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
Ya I love ddl at 1%. I mixed up a few variations last night before seeing this with 1% b sugar and 1% butter. Also 1% eggnog. Wow does that eggnog have a blast your face off scent. No clue how it'll taste. I am thinking .5% should've been my starting point. Reminds me of coconut extra... .2% is perfect in several of my juices.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread