STILL waiting for a response....what time frame is acceptable for orders/response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi all! Happy Monday!

Soo...I placed an order with a reputable vendor March 14th. It is now the 19th, and the website still says "unfulfilled." I spoke with the vendor last week after two days because I was beginning to get concerned. She replied in an acceptable amount of time. When I look on Saturday, and it STILL said unfulfilled, I e-mailed the vendor - no response. Sent another message today. Still no response.

Am I just spoiled from really speedy & awesome vendors? (ie AVE; DIYFS, Hoosier, Mountain Vapors?) This was a first time order and it was over $100 on juice/cartomizers etc...(I realize that isn't HUGE- but its decent.) So, am I just being paranoid? (I am not mentioning the name because I have never given any vendor on here a neg review- but, well, I am almost out of cartos and juice! Arghh!)

So, opinions? Am I just being paranoid?

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
Depends on how populer said vendor is. Nitlite can be quite slow sending out bounty hunter because of how many orders they get at a time. If you purchasing from a vendor that might be flooded with orders itll probably take a bit. I would keep trying to contact them and if it becomes a week since you placed the order and theres no response then I would start getting concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread