Still Weather Delays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Thanks for the suggestions. That's 2 for the peppermint, so I may give it a shot. I am not a huge menthol fan, although a couple drops added to whatever else I have sometimes perks it up. I have Smilin Menthol juice for that reason. However peppermint is different, so I may like that... in fact, the peppermint wowboy just might be what the doctor ordered

Last edited:

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
OK so order is placed for WB Peppermint. I see WB 11mg is being offered too. I had ordered the 18mg and that's what didn't get shipped. So I added the 11mg this time. Fingers are tightly crossed that I don't end up with yet another credit for them being out of stock. Added a note this time that if they are out of stock then please just ask me what to substitute rather than sending nothing.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
OK so order is placed for WB Peppermint.

quick update: Receive the WowBoy Peppermint today. I like it, so thanks for that suggestion :)
Also got a wow tobacco sampler. 555: Not a strong flavor, but it's still pretty good. Cowboy: decent tobacco taste. Wowbacco: about the same as cowboy. Kamel: meh..reminds me of Parlament but not as bad. And of course my beloved wowboy. So that was actually a pretty good experience, gives me some other flavors choices to stock up on later.

These will be good to take on my trip this weekend, where I will be introducing my friend's husband to vaping. He's a Winston smoker, 3pad, so I wanted some tobaccos for him to try.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Good to hear Ms. Star. What flavor did your friend's husband like?

They got Kamel 24mg in the kit, and ordered 2 more Kamel 24mg. So I'm gonna guess he liked the Kamel. :)
RY4 was 2nd choice -- he kept calling it Y2K.

Wish they had listened to my advice about the nic level. He is an ultra light smoker and about 3 PAD. I advised they get at least 1 in a lower nic. Oh well. I am thrilled he liked it enough to try it.

Also found out yesterday that the hubby of a lady at work that I let try an e-cig also ordered from V4L last week! So that's 2 converts in one week, yay!

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Good to hear Ms. Star. What flavor did your friend's husband like?

Well, after loading up on Kamel, turns out he likes Dunhill the best (out of the sampler pack). Also likes the espresso, which surprises me because he's not a coffee drinker. I'm just happy he found flavors he enjoys. I believe they've place a 2nd order already :) Hoping there's some Y2K in there.

By the way, I like your new avatar Mordie, that spider creeped me out. This one must be an album cover? Still miss King Diamond tho :(

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
I'm glad he found something he liked, that's the most important part. :)

See my recent thread I started Ms. Star. I miss MC Pee Pants already, the one rapper I connected with. "I need candy, any kind'll do, Don't care if it's nutritious or FDA approved, It's gonna make me spaz like bobcats on booze, A hyperactive juice that only I can produce, that fuels a giant drill, That bores straight into hell, Releasin' ancient demons from their sleep forever spell, So they can walk upon the earth and get resituated, And hawk the diet pills MC Pee Pants has created"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread