The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Storage cases?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Jonathangino, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jonathangino

Jonathangino Full Member

May 14, 2014
    Maryland
    Right so I'm looking for a case that's capable of holding up to about six 30ml bottles of liquid, an organizer for coils, wicks, tools, drip tips, etc... But also a spot for mods, batteries, and tanks. Not bulky, just practical enough to travel with and not look weird lugging around a tool box or something.

eat, sleep, vape

2. TheColdHandedVG

TheColdHandedVG Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2013
    New York, USA
    I've heard of this new strange thing that people are using to carry their stuff. It's called a backpack, but I haven't looked into yet so I couldn't tell you for sure how it works....

3. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Define travel. Every day type stuff, or something that carries a good portion of your gear and juice and is still portable?

I use a tackle box for my DIY supplies, juice as well as batteries, chargers, rebuilding supplies and still has room for a mod or two or three.

[​IMG]

4. Tucsonian

Tucsonian Full Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Tucson, Arizona
    image.jpg image.jpg
    I really like this case, it does come with a foam block insert that you can pick out spaces as well. It's manufacturer is Ape Case, I found it on amazon.

5. The Torch

The Torch Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2012
    Montreal
    Perhaps you want Plano boxes? Mostly used for fishing tackles with adjustable divisions and available from any hardware store or any place with fishing supplies for under 10$i in most formats. Most of my vape maintenance supplies, spare batteries and various hobby paraphernalia are in such Plano boxes.

6. MotherNatural

MotherNatural Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

7. Nu2m0dng

Nu2m0dng Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2013
    EPH, WV
  8. jstjoehere

jstjoehere Super Member

Jun 1, 2014
    Wv, usa
    Thats exactly what I was thinking. Tackle boxes are very universal. They come in many sizes and offer lots of organizing room.

9. Lurch

Lurch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2014
    Central Florida
  10. Diy Mik

Diy Mik Full Member

Jun 30, 2014
    Australia
    Home made with an ammo tin and junk:

DSCF3250.jpg

11. Unforeseen

Unforeseen Admin
    Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Assorted PV Topics - E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion

12. COGamerGirl

COGamerGirl Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2014
    Colorado Springs
    The one your wife got you for traveling is my daily case. It lets me carry just enough to deal with any unforeseen issues, juice and lately become the impromptu repair go to for all the other vapers at work lol.

I that case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. scscheib

scscheib Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2014
    Pittsburgh,PA,USA
    I searched for awhile myself and finally came up with this and it has worked out perfectly! IMG_0699.jpg

14. Cybernated

Cybernated Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2014
    Denver
  15. PixieSkull

PixieSkull Senior Member

Aug 4, 2014
    North Dakota, USA
  16. DianeS

DianeS Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2014
    Slower Lower DE, USA
    Any ideas for EDC stuff? Like 1 spinner & say 6 or so Protanks mini? I am looking at some of the bags but would prefer something more plastic, like an otterbox or comparable.
    I got a small semi hard pouch with my kit, it will hold 2 tanks, the spinner & a tight fit 10ml bottle, but anything more might become a tight fit even if I remove the bottle.

Obviously a toolbox/tacklebox/medicine chest are out.

17. DianeS

Aug 2, 2014
    Slower Lower DE, USA
    Dangnabit double post. sorry

18. DreamWithin

DreamWithin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 15, 2012
    New England
    Diane, try looking at cases/pouches for either cameras or external hard drives. I have been using a cheap (less than $5 from Walmart) zippered camera case about the size of my wallet in length and width for most of the time I've been vaping. It's served me well for over 3 years :)

Comfortably holds a pair of Kayfun-sized toppers and a spare 18650 (or three toppers instead), though I can still cram one more item in there and still be able to zip it if I need. Also has a nice little separate zipped pocket on the front, great for any tools I need to have handy (mini screwdriver, allen wrench, etc)

[​IMG]

The Stingray is in 18500 mode if that helps for size reference

I'm sure you can find something similar in a hard-shell case if you prefer that

19. DianeS

Aug 2, 2014
    Slower Lower DE, USA
    Thanks for the suggestion Dream, I did find this over at amazon. More like what I was looking for, just need to find a ruler now for size comps.
    VAPECASE Hard Case for Pen Vaporizers

View attachment 363602

Looks to be more what I was thinking of. Wonder if anyone has seen it or used it though.

20. Nautilusfan

Nautilusfan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    What brand and model is that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.