retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Define travel. Every day type stuff, or something that carries a good portion of your gear and juice and is still portable?

I use a tackle box for my DIY supplies, juice as well as batteries, chargers, rebuilding supplies and still has room for a mod or two or three.

RFob9mj.jpg

jstjoehere

Jun 1, 2014
Wv, usa
Define travel. Every day type stuff, or something that carries a good portion of your gear and juice and is still portable?

I use a tackle box for my DIY supplies, juice as well as batteries, chargers, rebuilding supplies and still has room for a mod or two or three.

RFob9mj.jpg

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Tackle boxes are very universal. They come in many sizes and offer lots of organizing room.

Lurch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2014
Central Florida

COGamerGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs
I have the same box as Retired. Works great! Picked it up at WalMart for about $40.

My wife just gave me one of these from Amazon for traveling with. It will hold several bottles of juices, an Ego battery or two, couple of ProTanks and my Tesla.
Amazon.com : Vaultz Medicine Case with Combination Lock, 8.25 x 5 x 2.5 Inches, Black (VZ00361) : Storage File Boxes : Office Products

The one your wife got you for traveling is my daily case. It lets me carry just enough to deal with any unforeseen issues, juice and lately become the impromptu repair go to for all the other vapers at work lol.

I that case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PixieSkull

Aug 4, 2014
North Dakota, USA

DianeS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
Slower Lower DE, USA
Any ideas for EDC stuff? Like 1 spinner & say 6 or so Protanks mini? I am looking at some of the bags but would prefer something more plastic, like an otterbox or comparable.
I got a small semi hard pouch with my kit, it will hold 2 tanks, the spinner & a tight fit 10ml bottle, but anything more might become a tight fit even if I remove the bottle.

Obviously a toolbox/tacklebox/medicine chest are out.

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
Diane, try looking at cases/pouches for either cameras or external hard drives. I have been using a cheap (less than $5 from Walmart) zippered camera case about the size of my wallet in length and width for most of the time I've been vaping. It's served me well for over 3 years :)

Comfortably holds a pair of Kayfun-sized toppers and a spare 18650 (or three toppers instead), though I can still cram one more item in there and still be able to zip it if I need. Also has a nice little separate zipped pocket on the front, great for any tools I need to have handy (mini screwdriver, allen wrench, etc)

29m3lhy.jpg

The Stingray is in 18500 mode if that helps for size reference

I'm sure you can find something similar in a hard-shell case if you prefer that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread