Stories of the Paranormal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Yeah that might be so :laugh::laugh: but then we wouldn't have this fun thread going would we ? :blink: I'd love to hear some more stories :smokie:

I agree, I thought this Thread would really take off and go places. Seems everyone has a story to tell ....

Maybe we need to jump around ECF more and let people who are interested in this sort of information know this Thread is here. Honestly, I'd hate to see this just die out because I think there is a lot to learn from what people have to say about these things.

TT

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I agree, I thought this Thread would really take off and go places. Seems everyone has a story to tell ....

Maybe we need to jump around ECF more and let people who are interested in this sort of information know this Thread is here. Honestly, I'd hate to see this just die out because I think there is a lot to learn from what people have to say about these things.

TT
:ohmy:...ok...:unsure:...but...:?: I shouldn't be the one jumpin 'round here cuz I'm kinda old n fat. Some one could get injured :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: and that wouldn't be a story you'd wanna tell :blink: You'd better do it. k ? :smokie:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Heck no ! Just look at them skinny lil legs in your avitar pic there. :laugh::laugh: I don't have a full bodied pic cuz it won't fit ! :cry: Ever notice that you don't see too many over weight spirits ? I wonder if I can place a request for some poltergeisting of some pounds :blink: Now that would be the best paranormal experience I could ever have right there :smokie:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Okay, back on topic here. I have some close friends I've known for years n years, husband and his wife. I was talking to the wife last week. She proceeded to tell me some interesting tales. The guys mother died this year a few months back. She was living up in New England while the couple lives here in Florida near me. They traveled up to see her in the hospital and the guy says he saw a dark shadow person right next to his mom's bed while they were there. She was still alive at this point. It totally freaked him out as he's NOT a believer of paranormal. At least at that time, now he has experiences everyday with his mom. No one else saw this shadow person and they all told him he was crazy. After the mom died she was creamated. As far as my friends knew the ashes were taken care of as the mom's wishes. Well, the mom came to him the other night and she wasn't very happy with his sister. She told him that she couldn't cross the whole way and be peaceful until his sister did what she was supposed to do. The mom described the actions of the sister and where the ashes were still. Giving details of everything and she told him what she wanted again for him to call the sister and tell her to do things with them. They made a phone call up to the sister and asked questions as to the ashes etc. EVERYTHING the mom told him was true ! There was no way my friends could have known these details because we live 1800 miles away from the sisters house. They told her what the mom wanted and she's going to carry out the promise for her. Since her death his mom has had several conversations with him and has helped him alot. She told him to go to the doctor last week also. He didn't know he had an infection. He went and sure enough he had a bladder infection and was treated for it. It's true, we're never alone and we're always being watched over by those who love us :smokie:

Padre

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
Maryland
I have a coworker that says her house is watched over by a young girl. I tell he she is crazy, but she is very adamant in this belief.

I have never experienced anything even remotely close to seeing anything to believe in ghosts or spirits. It always seems to happen to other people. My belief is that if there are spirits or ghosts, they would be seen more.

I aint seen nothing!

Last edited:

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
I have a coworker that says her house is watched over by a young girl. I tell he she is crazy, but she is very adamant in this belief.

I have never experienced anything even remotely close to seeing anything to believe in ghosts or spirits. It always seems to happen to other people. My belief is that if there are spirits or ghosts, they would be seen more.

I aint seen nothing!

It only takes a split second to see\hear something that will rock your belief system lol.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
OK, so I finally found some time to get in here with ya'll. Here's mine.

Growing up I had the entire upstairs to myself. Here is the layout.

horroro.png

Throughout childhood there was always this old doll head in the house. I have no clue where it came from but it was there so whatever, not important. We would toss this old doll head around like a ball and it just became this everyday toy for us.

Important Notice: My bed was an enclosed California King. The enclosure went all the way to the floor. No way to get under the bed.

One day we was done playing with it so I walked upstairs and tossed it over the bed onto the floor between the wall and the bed and go back downstairs to eat.

About 30 minutes later we (My cousin and I) hear this thump thump thump thump thump thud (there is a door at the bottom of the steps that lead up to my room). So we open the door and there was that doll head. No one was upstairs as it was only me and my cousin at home. We were around 12 when this happened so scared the bejeebers out of us and we just sat on the couch until Mom and Dad got home.

To this day we still have no idea how that doll head made its way back down the stairs.

<---Shudders once again and runs away

Jibba73

ECF Veteran
I run a Paranormal Investigation group. It is known as : Paranormal Encounters and Scientific Evaluations of New England - or P.E.A.S.E. (pronounced= peace) of New England. The website is Paranormal Encounters and Scientific Evaluations of New England - Home I had another website for 2 1/2 years and then the domain holder decided to change things so drastically that it became unaccessable. (googlesites) Check it out. There is very little on it at the moment as I am still moving info from the other files to that site.

I have numerous stories that I will be sharing here.

Love the topic!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Great stories here. I know most people are fascinated with the possibility that we are not alone.

BTW TT, I had meant to stop by your place and tell you your starting to look like those hoarders on tv, lol!
Just kidding, thanks for starting this up. I hope we get a lot more stories here.

Judy

LOL, hiya Judy!!

I guess I could be compared to one of those hoarders ... if I had anything to hoard! Its really hard to be a poor, broke hoarder!

Come on up to TT's House! Lots of action there and everyone is made to feel welcome, so don't be shy! We'd love to have you join us!

TT

Last edited:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I run a Paranormal Investigation group. It is known as : Paranormal Encounters and Scientific Evaluations of New England - or P.E.A.S.E. (pronounced= peace) of New England. The website is Paranormal Encounters and Scientific Evaluations of New England - Home I had another website for 2 1/2 years and then the domain holder decided to change things so drastically that it became unaccessable. (googlesites) Check it out. There is very little on it at the moment as I am still moving info from the other files to that site.

I have numerous stories that I will be sharing here.

Love the topic!

Hi Jibba!

Hey man, your the kind of guy I was hoping would be attracted to this Thread and I'll bet you have a ton of stories. I'll not only go to your web site, I'll book mark it and will check in often.

Really glad you're here and maybe you can offer some analysis or thoughts of our stories based on your experience.

Delighted you have joined us here! Please let us hear from you often.

TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread