Status
Not open for further replies.

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands

That wasn't a real review. He just spent ~5 min .....ing about the button placement, which he would've understood, if he'd even bothered to use the thing for more than ~10 sec. That is probably his most worthless, bullchit video.

Here's an actual review:

Doubters should ask Nick about his history with it.. he's continued to use the Tesla and it's become one of his favorites. ;)

Last edited:

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
He also likes the ProVari.. ;) Whatever keeps you off of the smokes is good enough. There IS a reason that many of us old-timers prefer the ProVari over most of the VV / VW devices available though. I assure you, it's not hype. :) Now, if you had a DNA20 device, or a Semovar .. Perhaps there could be some discussion.

Just remember.. You are the one who wanted to post in this sub-forum attempting to make us feel "dumb" for loving our "overpriced" devices. You can take comfort in knowing that you did get exactly what you paid for though.. ;)

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Jus' cause it was ~4am on a Sunday morning, this thread was near the top of the "new posts" search result, and frankly, I'm a little sick of all the silly, slavish Provari worship. ;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh: And you are going to buy a reo? Slavish worship was invented in reoville long ago in ancient times.

Last edited:

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
RBAs or Attys?

Sorry for the delay , I didn't have cell reception for four days.

Anyhow I basically just use RBAs like the Terminator C / Euforia or drippers like the eBaron Dripper Pro or Nimbus / Trident. And very very rarely a rebuilt BCC like an EVOD. I currently have a 1.8ohm of 30g with a cotton wick in an EVOD and shy of the small juice capacity it's a fantastic vape.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I can't afford a 2014 Corvette Stingray..... Therefore, they must be overpriced and they probably suck anyway.:rolleyes:

I'll just try to convince myself and everyone else that a Hyundai Tiburon is better.

This thread got really silly. It's useless to argue value. Value is subjective and dependent largely on income and financial habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread