Stress and the e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

phylo

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2008
Santa Cruz Ca.
Im just curious if you guys find yourself craving an real cig when you get stressed out?

I Have been running around like a dozen chickens with there heads chopped off the last few days trying to get all of my loose ends tied up and training someone to take over my e-cig business for me while Im in Mexico for 10 days.. needless to say my stress level is through the roof and I have been craving real cigs pretty badly at times....

Phil

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
Im just curious if you guys find yourself craving an real cig when you get stressed out?

I Have been running around like a dozen chickens with there heads chopped off the last few days trying to get all of my loose ends tied up and training someone to take over my e-cig business for me while Im in Mexico for 10 days.. needless to say my stress level is through the roof and I have been craving real cigs pretty badly at times....

Phil

Same here! You need to slow down and take things easier making sure that if a situation arises your in front time wise.

I know this isn't easy but i have accepted that if i am not more organised it will lead to stress/real cig.

phylo

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2008
Santa Cruz Ca.
Long deep slow breaths, breath in breath out ;-)

Leaving my business in someone else's hands while I'm gone is kind of like leaving your child with the baby sitter for the fist time :) I'm sure I will be wondering how things are going the entire time Im out of the country.. 10 whole days of no internet access! At least I will be doing something I really enjoy and be with people I like..

Phil

phylo

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2008
Santa Cruz Ca.
You'll be ok once you get out there and relax phil so take a Valium and chill out :D

It sounds daft but i do atually sit back and do the deep breath thing as it stops the stress ball that sometimes gathers far too much momentum, keeping the tazmanian devil at bay.

Anyway have a good hols, mexico is fantastic :)

Im doing the couple of beers and take a step back from the whole situation thing at the moment....

And yes Mexico is awesome... The trip Im about to leave on is our yearly baja surfing adventure...

We drive down into baja and camp, surf and spear fish along the pacific coast. Last year we made it almost 400 miles into baja, this year we are going for a few days more and plan to go farther.

Phil

Miss Diane

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
uk
stress is different for everyone. :cry:

2 weeks ago i had a phone call at midnight saying my dad had been rushed to a hospital approx 100 miles away, it was the longest 100 miles i had ever travelled. on arriving at the hospital we told 50/50 chance and he was transferred to itu hooked up to every machine in sight and having 100% oxygen. Anyway to cut a long story short we were given good but bad news that he probably had 9/12 months.

over the coming days it was reduced to 6 months then 2 months after being in hospital for nearly a week he started to pick up a little and they took the sedative away and he woke up. The following day he took another downward slide now we were talking days.

I wont bore you anymore just to say my dad passed away on sat 30th aug 2008

Everybody laughed as usually i've got my baccy tin, rolling machine papers and filters and i've now exchanged for a bag of batteries, charger and cartridges.

It is 9 weeks today since i've had a roll up and alot has happened in those nine weeks.

Ned said to me di try not to have a ... if you can help it and i didn't.

But with pillbox's totally wicked 18mg marlborou i managed not to have a real ... as it's strong enough to give you a good kick and a bit chocolatey not much to stop you running to the shop to comfort eat .

the 36mg came yesterday so i dont think i will need a real ... to get through the funeral.

So as for stress and the e-cig like i started this reply everybodies different
i knew there would be a reason i'd bought all this different e-cigs but for me my smokesters pen style and pillbox's totally wicked marlbor i can type here today i haven't had a real ... for 9 weeks

icemanmaz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
U.K. Halifax West Yorkshire
I know what you mean Phil.
I have organised a golf trip to spain for 20 lads and it's like last minuite running round making sure all the tickets are right and they keep ringing me to ask daft questions. Then when I get there I will be the one gets all the blame if anything goes wrong. (But I love golf and the sun) so its worth it.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Thanks Emp Miss Diane has hit the sack.
I lost both of my parents in the last three years for anybody that has not been through this yet it is very hard to explain.
Although you might have a partner, family, married, you can still feel alone that your parents aren't there any more even though you might have been in contact with them not much because of work etc etc.
its just knowing they're not there any more makes you feel so alone at times when you need them for comfort and guidance as parents do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread