Strong taste of nicotine in 3mg/ml?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Something I forgot to mention... is it possible you are getting juice in your mouth (it can be very bitter/ harsh and even burning feeling) A tank can be slightly flooding and you might not notice that you are getting "mist" instead of "vapor"... there can be a big difference. Do you get a "gurgling" sound when you vape? Just something to keep in mind.

TonyD64

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Try Liquid Barn's CNT Nicotine and their VG and mix up some DIY without Flavor. I'm Vaping 4% and 3.5% without any real Pepper taste. Actually it's kind of sweet but maybe that's the VG. Either way you can add a few drops of whatever flavor you like go from there. Liquid Barn is my go to company. No need to look anywhere else and the prices are Great for how long a bottle lasts. Just my 2 Cents.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Try Liquid Barn's CNT Nicotine and their VG and mix up some DIY without Flavor. I'm Vaping 4% and 3.5% without any real Pepper taste. Actually it's kind of sweet but maybe that's the VG. Either way you can add a few drops of whatever flavor you like go from there. Liquid Barn is my go to company. No need to look anywhere else and the prices are Great for how long a bottle lasts. Just my 2 Cents.

Good advice but the OP lives in Sweden. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread