sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
update...

I'm missing 10% of my right foot...

Witch had a TIA (fancy words for a transient mini-stroke)
Yikes!!! :ohmy: (I have a friend who's had a few TIA's, and it's no fun, from what he says).
I'm trying to get orders out the door as best I can...
Your best is all we can ask Deej during a difficult time, I'm sure. Best to you & Witch!! (((hugs)))

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
update...

I'm missing 10% of my right foot...

Witch had a TIA (fancy words for a transient mini-stroke)

I'm trying to get orders out the door as best I can...
Oh hell, Deej !! :( I hope that you and Witch feel better soon.

Good morning, Peeps. Long time, no talk !!!!!

Reactions: Poeia

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Any updates, Deej? How are you and Witch doing?

Sorry, I did mean to come back and update earlier...

Witch: well in recovery. Minor balance issues, and the bouts of confusion are getting fewer and farther between. :)

Me: Foot is on the long road to recovery. Biggest problem there is that I can't keep it elevated 24/7, so it swells up. Picked up an abscess in a different area, but it's now resolving. Right-hand pinky and the ring finger (admit it, you thought I was gonna say, "Brain") are in perpetual semi-fist mode. Don't understand that one. Makes grasping things very difficult. Also makes writing/typing very difficult. I've made adaptations and am still mixing with not much loss in speed. They're not locked... I just have no control. I can manually position them, but they don't hold that position.

I've been informed by our site host that they're going to be upgrading the version of PHP they use tomorrow (5/15), and that this will (not likely, but will) cause the site to go down. I've obtained instructions on how to update the site software, but they assume a familiarity with PHP I don't have. Expect the site to be down through the weekend while I muddle my way through restoring at least basic functionality there. Our site host did tender an offer for them to do the upgrade... if I had the spare cash, I'd jump on it... but... :/

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
I'm glad that Witch is recovering, but it sounds like you need some support too (are you sure she's the only one who had a TIA? ;) ) Lost of motor control is a big thing.

Seems like this would be a good time for grown children to show up and lend a hand (literally it seems)

Unknown on the TIA, although I don't think so. I harshed my back and shoulder a while back, and I'm more thinking it's related to that. Could be wrong.

Grown children... eldest is swamped. Insane is busy with brand new baby...

Meet Jade:

jade.jpg

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Without going into detail... NO!

Well, he did misspell his mother's name on the wedding video. ;)

New topic:
You know me -- overstocked to the gills. But there are some flavors I'm running low on especially as I'm vaping at somewhat higher temps now. I can easily do without them for the time being but do let us know when you've hacked your way through the backlog and are ready for new orders. I'm not ordering until you are 100% caught up.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
:ohmy:

Oh wait... works now...??

Looks like maybe so...

I'm not doing the conversion myself... it does appear that orders can be placed.

I'm still unable to access administrative functions. That doesn't interfere TOO much, but does make the "paperwork" WAY harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread