Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
hmmm. I have a mini and a mini 2.0. I like the size better than the grands. My reos are sturdy, just about bomb proof and simple to maintain- the drawback is there are aren't many RBAs that fit the minis that i have. There is a mini (2.1?) that has the low deck that is more versatile for RBAs. In any case it's hard to go wrong with a REO.

but....just to make it even more difficult, I did see that Rob is designing some that are resin- they look like they're gonna be very cool.

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
I know Deej is a neat-freak. :D

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah..........he is a slob. For real! I devoted a solid two hours a week just to clean off his desk. He is incapable of doing his own laundry and looked ta me like I spoke Korean when I mentioned mopping. He is ANTI-NEAT FREAK MAN :D

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
woninternet.jpg

Thank you for making me giggle today. I needed it-its been a sucktacular week :)

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
I'm in Deej's camp. I just did a third of my laundry the other day because it was too intimidating to try to do all of it.

Maybe you ought to get a clean freak husband, like Deej did a wife :D

Though according to him, he had impossibly high standards for a woman which is why it took him 30 years to remarry. I'm just very glad I fit his idea of a perfect woman :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread