Stupid Anti-Smoking organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

rzil

May 6, 2014
Israel
In my country we have an organization called "Clean air" which is mainly few crazy ...... who do nothing but being super obsessed with smoking and anything that looks the same as smoking tobacco such as weed and ecigs.

Their FB guy is a super ......... , he keeps using the same mantra "ecigs are dangerous" without anything to actually back it up and when some1 tries to reason with him he insults him and sometimes deletes his comments , I don't understand how this guy can say he is an anti-smoking association while helping tobacco companies to fight against ecigs.

Many in their FB page (including people who don't vape) said "Hey I joined the group to support the fight against tobacco , not against something else" and that ......... responded by saying "YOU WERE NEVER IN OUR GROUP" .
People have joined their page to oppose smoking tobacco and nothing else so what gives them the right to speak on behalf of those thousands against ecigs and weed(I don't smoke weed but it still pisses me off) ?

It wouldn't get me mad that much if the guy actually let people speak instead of insulting them and deleting their comments , he and his buddies are fascists who want to impose their ideal way of life on other people ...
I wouldn't be surprised if that idiot will go to the air port everyday and stop vape mails from coming in once the ecigs ban law pass the minister of health .

Laylel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Victoria, BC, CA
In my country we have an organization called "Clean air" which is mainly few crazy ...... who do nothing but being super obsessed with smoking and anything that looks the same as smoking tobacco such as weed and ecigs.

Their FB guy is a super ......... , he keeps using the same mantra "ecigs are dangerous" without anything to actually back it up and when some1 tries to reason with him he insults him and sometimes deletes his comments , I don't understand how this guy can say he is an anti-smoking association while helping tobacco companies to fight against ecigs.

Many in their FB page (including people who don't vape) said "Hey I joined the group to support the fight against tobacco , not against something else" and that ......... responded by saying "YOU WERE NEVER IN OUR GROUP" .
People have joined their page to oppose smoking tobacco and nothing else so what gives them the right to speak on behalf of those thousands against ecigs and weed(I don't smoke weed but it still pisses me off) ?

It wouldn't get me mad that much if the guy actually let people speak instead of insulting them and deleting their comments , he and his buddies are fascists who want to impose their ideal way of life on other people ...
I wouldn't be surprised if that idiot will go to the air port everyday and stop vape mails from coming in once the ecigs ban law pass the minister of health .

Why you even bother to go on his group page...

Dude against a clouds (they sure look like smoke)???
Say him good luck and grab some pop-corn:D:D:D

rzil

May 6, 2014
Israel
Why you even bother to go on his group page...

Dude against a clouds (they sure look like smoke)???
Say him good luck and grab some pop-corn:D:D:D

I think that if he could , he would also ban exhaling :D:D:D

my problem is that he brain wash other people who don't know anything about vaping and then insult and bash any1 who opposes his opinion , what pisses me off the most is that they make people think that they are an official association when they are not .

they are simply just few fanatics with nothing better to do but they make the public think they are angels who care about our health.

Laylel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Victoria, BC, CA
Fascist ANTZ for you: if it’s only a few crazy anti-smoking with no facts than there’s no point bothering with them in my opinion or getting worked up over them.

:D Oh yes, they do, they do not like everything what is like smoke:D, period, agree or die:D

I usually pick my option (for what ever reason that type of ppl think it's unavailable) - just let them be, let them waist there's life time on something useless. With the same result they can try to convince wind blow other way...

Laylel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Victoria, BC, CA
I think that if he could , he would also ban exhaling :D:D:D

my problem is that he brain wash other people who don't know anything about vaping and then insult and bash any1 who opposes his opinion , what pisses me off the most is that they make people think that they are an official association when they are not .

they are simply just few fanatics with nothing better to do but they make the public think they are angels who care about our health.

Look at yourself. What reason you, personal, will take insult for and for how long? Hi not going to far this way, ppl will not go after leader like this. And after sometime they will happily join our warm friendly vaping community:D:D:D.

Just let him be ***... who hi is, and hi will do rest of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread