Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I try too get smokers too quit and vape instead and some tell me i dont know whats in thats ''stuff'' im vaping.I GIVE UP.Mean while they take in 4000 chemicals and i take in 3.

I hear ya. Then there are the types who think it looks silly and the ones who are simply not sick enough of smoking to think about quitting. Actually, maybe it's mostly the last and it just presents differently. I don't push. I let them know I'm there if they want to talk and leave it at that.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
We've got 8 vapors at work that I know of. Each week another person joins. We sit out with the smokers and do our thing. Those interested ask us about them. I keep disposable tips from my B&M on me so I can let them try. Tell them to keep the tip on them in case they want to try my flavor of the day.

Sent from my Samsung Note II using Tapatalk 2

Rabbit Chaser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
San Jose, CA
I don't advertise the advantages of vaping. i vape. I get asked. I give them a card for my local and they eventually visit. So far, there are FIVE new vapers at my workplace, including two of my managers, who shop at my local and are very happy. You can only do what is good for you. At least you know the benefits and the enjoyment of vaping your favorite flavor as opposed to analogs. Keep calm and vape on.

TruckDrivinMama

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
CA, USA
I used to be one of those stupid people too too stubborn to quit analogs... Until i took a toot from my hubby's Joye Ego T.

Sooner or later, either the health or the wallets of these people will be screaming for a change. Luckily for me, it was my empty wallet screaming at me for a change into the vaping world.

I just let smokers know that im here to give any info about vaping when they are ready to switch. Pressuring them doesnt get me or them anywhere and ive been screamed at before by 2 of my relatives. Ive learned from that.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
I gave 2 of my coworkers decent setups when they said they were interested in vaping- each got a 1300 spinner, 2 evods, 5 extra coils and a couple bottles of liquid from my extra stash. One used it for a week and traded everything for a Blu kit because "it was better" and the other sold the setup for beer money. Both are back to smoking cigs. Yesterday one says "you know, I been thinking and if you have something else you could let me have I might try vaping again!"......... Yep. I'm done. My vaping crusade stops here and now it's all about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread