submarine cart??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Hey Pop...would you agree with me if I said I really opened a can of worms? I must admit that I've learned some things on this thread...it will help all of us.

It's only a can of worms if you're trying to stuff 'em back in the can without anyone noticing--otherwise it's just "more complicated than you expected." ;)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Edit...I would like to read more discussions like this...that's how we learn.

Yep. And conversations like this are all over ECF. The problem is that a lot of them span a couple of years and the information shifts and changes as the industry has evolved, so you can often finally finish the thread more confused than when you started (at least that's happened to me a couple of times). So sometimes the best thing to do is just start a new thread and ask ;)

ZenSilk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
SLC
Yep. And conversations like this are all over ECF. The problem is that a lot of them span a couple of years and the information shifts and changes as the industry has evolved, so you can often finally finish the thread more confused than when you started (at least that's happened to me a couple of times). So sometimes the best thing to do is just start a new thread and ask ;)

Very true here, It literally took me 6 hours a day for almost an entire week to decide on what to order and who to order from. Based on my forum experiences I tend not to post much in the beginning of my time and just search until my eyes bleed (literally blood shot for 4 days after this). Searching forums is a lot like wikipedia - you go to read 1 article and you end up clicking through 40 pages of all different crap learning as you go.

Also a key secret I ALWAYS employ when going through hobby forums is go STRAIGHT for the smaller shops as they will give the best service, the best product, have the most forum time, and have excellent prices. There's always a niche market in every niche market. Anything hobby-related is very Inception-like as far as vendors go, the forums acting as the foundation dreams. :)

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
The sub is larger and takes the 1.7 and the mini takes the 2.0 and the 3.0 everything should be in stock except the sub kits. I am waiting for more of them rver

Welcome to Mom and Pops

So the 3.0 Boge Pre-Punched Carto's on the site are what I should get if I currently own a Sub Mini?

Also, is there a video that demonstrates how to change the carto? I assume it's not that difficult, but if there's a video that shows how to do it, that would be great.

Tanks!

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
  • Deleted by Scubac00da

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
If you are using 3.7 volts (eGo, Riva, Pop's box mod, etc.) you will want a Boge 2.0 or Resurrector 1.7. If you have VV or 5+ volt, you will be happy with the Boge 3.0 cartos.

The Resurrectors fit in the Mini Sub Tanks, as do dual coils.

Thanks, Hangdude!

Do you just push the old, used Carto out, and then push the new replacement Carto into the tank?

Is it relatively easy to replace the cartos in the Sub Mini's?

I'm always using a VV (ProVari and a box mod vv on it's way), so I'll go ahead and order the 3.0 boges Pre-Punched.

Last edited:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
  • Deleted by Scubac00da

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Just remember to make her take some time for herself too. We don't want her getting burned out. :blink:

I order from y'all and I generally have it in hand by the time most made to order juice places are shipping--neither one of you have to kill yourselves. If you did, where would we buy BB, or Haze, or RY4v2, or pchelas Famous Five Layer Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread