SubTank and nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalidmna

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Liverpool, UK
I learned this out the hard way. Bought the kanger subtank and just vaped as I usually do, 6MG ten puffs every half hour or so. At first I loved the nicotine hit, but then felt ill and had a massive headache. If I want a stronger nicotine hit now I just increase the MG. I might try it again with a lower nicotine level in the future. I reckon even 2MG is enough.

Foggin Munky

Feb 28, 2015
Florida
Everybody told me not to go over 6mg, when I had an Atlantis on an Istick 30. They said I'd hate it if I went higher. 6mg wasn't cuttin it. I got some 9mg off a B&M in Gville (some of y'all will know the place :) ) That really wasn't the "fix" I was looking for either. I now use 12mg. I've switched from the Atlantis to a Subtank Mini. I use the rebuildable coil, but not with the wire it came with (not impressed), my bro wrapped me up one. It is .8 ohms, hits great, and 12mg out of it is just right :D

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
Everybody told me not to go over 6mg, when I had an Atlantis on an Istick 30. They said I'd hate it if I went higher. 6mg wasn't cuttin it. I got some 9mg off a B&M in Gville (some of y'all will know the place :) ) That really wasn't the "fix" I was looking for either. I now use 12mg. I've switched from the Atlantis to a Subtank Mini. I use the rebuildable coil, but not with the wire it came with (not impressed), my bro wrapped me up one. It is .8 ohms, hits great, and 12mg out of it is just right :D
Yep. 12mg is my sweet spot as well. I don't know why but somebody created this rule that Dripper/Subtank specific vaping isn't to be done with a juice higher then 6mg. I find this flawed rule to be unfortunate because the vendors with Max VG lines aren't making their juices above 6mg either.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Yep. 12mg is my sweet spot as well. I don't know why but somebody created this rule that Dripper/Subtank specific vaping isn't to be done with a juice higher then 6mg. I find this flawed rule to be unfortunate because the vendors with Max VG lines aren't making their juices above 6mg either.

I was told by a vendor that if I needed more than 24mg, I wasn't doing it right. [emoji38]

Tapatyped

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas

This is so frustrating. Luckily I know a guy that will fix all my 6mg juices woes. I get these bumped up to 18mg nic.

I was told by a vendor that if I needed more than 24mg, I wasn't doing it right. [emoji38]

Tapatyped

This type of stuff infuriates me. If any vender ever said anything like this to me I would in detail tell him some things not to be mentioned here and about how he will never see another cent of my money.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
as the amount of heat increases, the more efficient the vaporization process is. before the high power devices came out, the only way to generate enough watts to encounter this was to sub ohm. as technology has increased, it is possible to generate lots of watts regardless of the resistance of the coil.

i started at 18-24 mgs/ nic in clearos. started dripping and immediately had to go down to 6. 6 is fine.. but at enough watts.. i could see 3 being a better option.

these subtanks apparently do a really good job... expect to need lower strength nic juices. (which you can cut yourself w/ vg/pg or buy some juice in zero nice and mix)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread