"Summer" by ejuice depot recipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
If anyone happens to have used this e-juice and can get me started on what they think is going to make something similar that would be really lovely. I've tried a few lemonade flavors, tried a few lemon flavors but I haven't really got anywhere close. This was like my first real all day vape and I love it to death but I'm running out of my Supply and I am terrible at making recipes. It's a very mild lemonade its sweet with a suggestion of being Tangy without actually being Tangy I don't think there's much citric acid. I'm not really sure how else to describe it

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    If anyone happens to have used this e-juice and can get me started on what they think is going to make something similar that would be really lovely. I've tried a few lemonade flavors, tried a few lemon flavors but I haven't really got anywhere close. This was like my first real all day Vape and I love it to death but I'm running out of my Supply and I am terrible at making recipes. It's a very mild lemonade its sweet with a suggestion of being Tangy without actually being Tangy I don't think there's much citric acid. I'm not really sure how else to describe it
    I see it's described as a pink lemonade (perhaps with strawberry or raspberry?).

Last edited:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    I see it's described as a pink lemonade (perhaps with strawberry or raspberry?).
    It is a pink lemonade in description but I haven't a clue what the pink is I don't think its tart enough to be like cranberry it doesn't really taste like strawberry to me raspberry could be a contender I usually really enjoy raspberry. Then again I'm consistently surprised by the description of eJuice being completely shocked that certain flavors are in it because I don't recognize them so there could be 5% strawberry in there and I might not notice it LOL probably not 5% but you know what I mean. I'm a little bit strawberry blind sometimes so maybe that is what it is

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    The picture of the product showed a strawberry, so I guess that's where I was going. I also saw they sell the flavor for DIY. Since no one replied to your original post, I thought I might take a crack at helping you solve it :)

I went over to ELR to find the most popular pink lemonade recipe. The highest rated one looked pretty complexed. Down from there was a simple one that is actually sold as a kit over at Bold City Flavors called
    Best Damn Pink Lemonade (Vurve).

Now, I'm reminded of the Freckled Lemonade I enjoyed so much from Mt. Baker. Just checked ELR for that recipe and it's the exact same as the previous one (with the addition of Super Sweet and WS-23).

Hope this helps and good luck :).

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    The picture of the product showed a strawberry, so I guess that's where I was going. I also saw they sell the flavor for DIY. Since no one replied to your original post, I thought I might take a crack at helping you solve it :)

I went over to ELR to find the most popular pink lemonade recipe. The highest rated one looked pretty complexed. Down from there was a simple one that is actually sold as a kit over at Bold City Flavors called
    Best Damn Pink Lemonade (Vurve).

Now, I'm reminded of the Freckled Lemonade I enjoyed so much from Mt. Baker. Just checked ELR for that recipe and it's the exact same as the previous one (with the addition of Super Sweet and WS-23).

Hope this helps and good luck :).
    I feel like an idiot that I didn't notice a strawberry on the label. Lol thank you I appreciate the help :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread