DEW FEST! The Super Blitz Sales Event is ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Also, do not hesitate to add reviews to the KJ site good or bad. I am big on making informed choices partially based on reviews for non-juice purchases, I think it would benefit others too.

I see so many posts here praising or knocking a certain flavor, yet I see no reviews on the KJ site. In the end we (including Walt) all benefit from these opinions.

Walt, in light of your flavor percentage updates and new site, does one have the ability to edit their review if they revisit a flavor at a later date after tweaks have been made?

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Also, do not hesitate to add reviews to the KJ site good or bad. I am big on making informed choices partially based on reviews for non-juice purchases, I think it would benefit others too.

I see so many posts here praising or knocking a certain flavor, yet I see no reviews on the KJ site. In the end we (including Walt) all benefit from these opinions.

Walt, in light of your flavor percentage updates and new site, does one have the ability to edit their review if they revisit a flavor at a later date after tweaks have been made?

We do allow edit :p

The only rules on reviews is that they have to include a name. It does not need to be a full name but at least a first.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
We do allow edit :p

The only rules on reviews is that they have to include a name. It does not need to be a full name but at least a first.

That prompted me to go to the site and finish my reviews. Had already done the juices but needed to do the flavorings.

Tsar... Pitch Black is my fave of the dews. I think you will like them all. There is a tanginess to the Sangrita but it isn't pucker power strong. As far as I can tell, all the Dew types have been spot on so expect that out of the ones you ordered. Can't wait to hear what you think when they arrive

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
So I just placed my Dewfest order. Got 1 bomb pop, 1 skittles, 1 code red, 1 live wire, 1 pitch black, and 2 baja. I have tried the bomb pop and baja and love both, but the rest will be all new flavors for me to try! So stoked about the code red and pitch black, orange will be nice to try too.

Can't wait to get this order!!

Kristy

Very good to know! Baja and bomb pop were the juices I ordered today for the first time. Can't wait to vape em.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
ok so i did a little research because quite honestly, i couldnt remember what each of the Dews tasted like!

Livewire - orange dew
Pitch Black - grape dew
Sangrita - cherry pomegranate dew
Code Red - cherry dew
Baja - tropical lime dew

im SO glad Walt tackled the family of Dews. i can see myself indulging on every single one eventually.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I have tried all the Dew's, I like every one of them, some more then others. Distortion, Live Wire, Voltage, being my favorites, order the Dew's freely, no worries there.

I have tried all of them too. Pitch Black, Live WIre, and Typhoon are my favorites. But I can be more than happy with regular Dew and Baja, all were good.

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Kemosabe, Don't feel bad, I think this will be a 2 order sale for me as well. I placed my order early wednesday and usps says it will be here tomorrow. If so this will give me time to decide what I need more of before the sale is over sunday. If not, I love anything dew, so will just order a few more and hope for the best. I want to try the Sangria I didnt get on the first order now after hearing JoanJ and others reviews.
Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread