The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DEW FEST! The Super Blitz Sales Event is ON!

Discussion in 'Killer Juice' started by Walt83, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nick N

Nick N Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2014
    Columbus, Ohio
    Also, do not hesitate to add reviews to the KJ site good or bad. I am big on making informed choices partially based on reviews for non-juice purchases, I think it would benefit others too.

I see so many posts here praising or knocking a certain flavor, yet I see no reviews on the KJ site. In the end we (including Walt) all benefit from these opinions.

Walt, in light of your flavor percentage updates and new site, does one have the ability to edit their review if they revisit a flavor at a later date after tweaks have been made?

2. Walt83

Walt83 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    We do allow edit :p

The only rules on reviews is that they have to include a name. It does not need to be a full name but at least a first.

3. Tsarofsax

Tsarofsax Senior Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    Yay! My dewfest order shipped. Cant wait to try the code red and pitch black. Hope they are as close to the real thing as the baja is. Anyone have any experience with the Sangria Mt Dew? Was specifically wondering how much the pomegranite comes through (not a big fan of pomegranite). Thanks!

Kristy

4. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    That prompted me to go to the site and finish my reviews. Had already done the juices but needed to do the flavorings.

Tsar... Pitch Black is my fave of the dews. I think you will like them all. There is a tanginess to the Sangrita but it isn't pucker power strong. As far as I can tell, all the Dew types have been spot on so expect that out of the ones you ordered. Can't wait to hear what you think when they arrive

5. a wandering soul

a wandering soul Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2014
    North Carolina
    pitch black is excellent! the grape in there really shines. me and my gf's favorite dew. we will set it down for a while and come back to it and both comment.. man.. this stuff really is so good!

6. Spencer87

Spencer87 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Jakarta- Indonesia
    My brother started vaping same time as I did. I got him an order from KJ, which included 2 sangrias,
    He loves them, and it was this juice that finally got him off the smokes. Took him a considerable amount of time longer than me, but yea, hes off

7. reeffreak77

reeffreak77 Senior Member ECF Veteran

8. Tsarofsax

Tsarofsax Senior Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    Thanks for the answers Spencer and Joan. If I get another order in this weekend, I'll give the Sangria a try.

Kristy

9. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    Very good to know! Baja and bomb pop were the juices I ordered today for the first time. Can't wait to vape em.

10. reeffreak77

reeffreak77 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Probably going to order some juice, for those prices why not.

11. krisjay

krisjay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2014
    Maine
    I have tried all the Dew's, I like every one of them, some more then others. Distortion, Live Wire, Voltage, being my favorites, order the Dew's freely, no worries there.

12. Kemosabe

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    ok so i did a little research because quite honestly, i couldnt remember what each of the Dews tasted like!

Livewire - orange dew
    Pitch Black - grape dew
    Sangrita - cherry pomegranate dew
    Code Red - cherry dew
    Baja - tropical lime dew

im SO glad Walt tackled the family of Dews. i can see myself indulging on every single one eventually.

13. demlevis

demlevis Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2014
    Omaha, NE
    The descriptions of the dews should be on the site...wait,never mind, I just checked...Walt must still be looking for them in that Killer spreadsheet he commented on awhile back. :D

14. krisjay

krisjay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2014
    Maine
    Order placed for this week.

15. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    I have tried all of them too. Pitch Black, Live WIre, and Typhoon are my favorites. But I can be more than happy with regular Dew and Baja, all were good.

16. demlevis

Mar 20, 2014
    Omaha, NE
    I have tried them all also. I like them all. My favorites are Baja, LiveWire, Pitch Black, Citrus, and Black Cherry Kick. (In no particular order.)

17. Kemosabe

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    Typhoon? Black cherry kick? Distortion? Voltage? Holy dewballs batman! There are MORE DEWS?! Omg. I thought the whole line was what was on blitz. This is so awesome. I might make another order even though I just made one yesterday. Lol!

18. demlevis

Mar 20, 2014
    Omaha, NE
    Yep, Kemosabe, you read it right. I count 10 Dews on the KJ site right now.

19. Tsarofsax

Tsarofsax Senior Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    Kemosabe, Don't feel bad, I think this will be a 2 order sale for me as well. I placed my order early wednesday and usps says it will be here tomorrow. If so this will give me time to decide what I need more of before the sale is over sunday. If not, I love anything dew, so will just order a few more and hope for the best. I want to try the Sangria I didnt get on the first order now after hearing JoanJ and others reviews.
    Kristy

20. Seleya

Seleya Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2014
    Florida, USA
    I really love the Sangrita dew. One of my top flavours. Excited to try the Baja.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.