The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DEW FEST! The Super Blitz Sales Event is ON!

Discussion in 'Killer Juice' started by Walt83, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tsarofsax

Tsarofsax Senior Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    So this was a 2 order sale for me, and this order was a DEW-sy (ridiculously terrible pun intended :facepalm:). Had some sales on ebay this weekend so luckily was able to come back for a little more. In this order I got:
    baja x2
    code red x2
    pitch black x2
    livewire
    sangrita
    blue raz cotton candy
    blueberry cheescake (promo offer)

So excited to try them all! USPS was a tease on my first order. Estimated delivery was saturday but its still steeping in detroit. Hopefully it will get in tommorow or tuesday so I can start vaping away while waiting for my new order.

Kristy

2. Racehorse

Racehorse ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    I got some Shamrock Shake that was delicious.

What is the MAX VG ratio? Thanks!

And please enter me in contest

3. demlevis

demlevis Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2014
    Omaha, NE
    VG doesn't deliver flavors as well as PG so most flavors are currently in a PG base.

Max VG is about 80% with the new 20% flavor ratio, except the tobaccos, which can be 100% VG.

Walt has indicated he's working on 100% VG blends for flavors other than tobacco - I don't think he gave an ETA for their release, although at least one was recently sent to beta testers.

4. Seleya

Seleya Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2014
    Florida, USA
    My order from this sale should arrive today. :D

5. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    mines scheduled for tomorrow but its still kinda far away so im guessing Wednesday. ive got my RDAs ready for the package! :banana:

6. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    Walt, sent ya a PM...

7. Seleya

Apr 22, 2014
    Florida, USA
    Just got mine. :) Not sure what to try first!

8. Tsarofsax

Tsarofsax Senior Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    Lucky! Mine was supposed to be here saturday (expected delivery date on site) and didn't come today.. Grrrrrrrr @ USPS! Oh well, I will be excited once again for them to come tomorrow. Didn't even refill my tanks today so they would be empty and ready for new flavors.

Let us know what you think when you get a chance to try them!

Kristy

9. Seleya

Apr 22, 2014
    Florida, USA
    I've already gone through almost a whole tank of skittles. Soo good.

10. Nick N

Nick N Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2014
    Columbus, Ohio
    Wild West reminds me of the Middleton's Cherry Blend cigars I smoked years ago...
    [​IMG]

11. Kemosabe

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    Baja!!! Omg. Baja is so freekin good! Love at first vape. Walt is a genius. Plain and simple.

I'm sampling bomb pop next but I'm having a hard time tearing myself away from the Baja at the moment.

After that I'll be sampling my shakeNvapes which are citrus dew (hope mine tastes like walts ejuice version- fingers crossed!), and pancakes. I mixed both at 15%.

12. Tsarofsax

Tsarofsax Senior Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    Baja was my absolute favorite.. Then I got dewfest order #1 in (Dewfest order 2 should be here today!!) and tried code red.. Now it may be a tie.. The code red is so delicious! Pitch black was good too, but the grape didn't come through as much as I thought it would.. Still need to try the livewire and sangrita, but can't put down the baja and code red.

Kristy

13. Walt83

Walt83 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Baja came out before original dew came out lol.

I love it!

14. DoomiteAsh

DoomiteAsh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2014
    Amarillo, TX
    Hey, just sort of an update from a guy who ordered a bottle of Baja before the extra flavor was added. I'm vaping it right now, and it's pretty tasty. The flavor, while a little light, is pretty close to the soda. Might just have to make a return trip to the KJ site N see what cheap juice I can get this week!

Oh yeah, I also do YouTube reviews. I have yet to review the KJ Baja or cherry that I have now, but I intend to soon! Might have to also start a thread with all my vape reviews on it.

Sent from Doomite Central!

15. Kemosabe

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    I'm so glad you have a passion for the dews. It shows!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.