Status
Not open for further replies.

V9LovesYOU

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Hey ECFers!

We're working on making the best case ever and we want your input.

Here are some pictures of the prototype:

caseclosed.jpg

Case closed

caseopen.jpg

Open and waiting for all your favorite vaping devices.

Right now it's just a pretty basic case but what do you think would make it awesome?

The plan is to offer them in 3 different sizes. One for mini-style batts, ego-style and mods.

Who knows, if your suggestions are good enough we might even send you one ;)

Last edited:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I can! I do!

One thing I would like would be an interal zippered pocket. When I put my cartos in the one I have with just a pocket, they slide all over the place, so when I open it they tumble out sometimes. I don't like traveling with stuff on my batteries, just a safety precaution. So that would be something I would look for.

Skoad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Georgia, USA
A small net compartment like current Ego style cases, but maybe add a small tighten string so itll almost be a like a zipper compartment.

Also maybe add Velcro up and down one side, and have 2-3 elastic pieces that can connect to the Velcro.. This way we can put it on wherever we ant to hold down the battery. My current cases have the elastic pieces that work great, but they go right over where my buttons are on my batteries, causing them to sometimes turn on.

V9LovesYOU

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Also maybe add Velcro up and down one side, and have 2-3 elastic pieces that can connect to the Velcro.. This way we can put it on wherever we ant to hold down the battery.

Such a fantastic idea!

One thing I would like would be an interal zippered pocket.

What about a pocket with a flap that is secured by velcro (possibly made out of mesh?)?

It needs to be able to hold a bottle of juice IMO.

I agree, this would be super useful for me as well.

Last edited:

V9LovesYOU

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
  • Deleted by V9LovesYOU

V9LovesYOU

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
  • Deleted by V9LovesYOU

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
What about a pocket with a flap that is secured by velcro?

I think that would work as well. As long as my cartos aren't banging around I am happy. Especially since I might want to put a battery in there.

ETA: Just to clarify, when I take my eGo I would secure a few cartos. When I take my ProVari, I would secure a battery and some cartos. I don't want them bopping all over each other in there. In addiiton, with either device I would also take a tank of some sort, most likely a vivi nova.

It looks like I would put my PV in the one side, could secure the tanks and battery in the other, and if you add the secured pocket I could put the cartos in it. Everything nicely tucked into its spot would be perfect!

Last edited:

V9LovesYOU

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
I think that would work as well. As long as my cartos aren't banging around I am happy. Especially since I might want to put a battery in there.

Also if it came with one whole side as the loop (soft) side of velcro and enough little elastic bands you could secure them that way too... Or maybe the pocket could have velcro on the back? (and be detachable/movable)

18SixFifty

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Michigan
I would just like something long enough to fit a full sized APV plus a tank and drip tip. In a perfect world it would be like a charging bag so if by battery goes nuts it won't burn up. So let's say 8 inches long and capable of carrying an extra 18650 battery and an extra tank or two.

I don't want to be forced to take anything apart or re-assemble anything. If I'm going to be taking the tank off and on I can just use an eye glass case. Which by the way already fits a lava tube, 18650 and vivi nova. So something like this just that doesn't require me to take my APV apart. Hinged would be nice rather than a zipper or velcro.

View attachment 132828

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I can! I do!

One thing I would like would be an interal zippered pocket. When I put my cartos in the one I have with just a pocket, they slide all over the place, so when I open it they tumble out sometimes. I don't like traveling with stuff on my batteries, just a safety precaution. So that would be something I would look for.

I agree!! Something like this sewn in along the center line should be easy to do... :)

Stephanie-Johnson-Palm-Springs-Turq-ML-Traveler-2X.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread