Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I’ve got one on my aromamizer plus, but only because it came with one and it’s a whole lot of glass. I have nothing against them though. If I happened to have one that fit my berserker mini I might use it. I don’t though.

Yeah I use one on both my Aromizers and Supremes v1s.

Reactions: stols001

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Funny, I was just thinking about this.

For awhile I used smaller tanks, the 18mm Mini Buddha (same size as a Protank 2) and there are no vape bands that fit. I still got some freebies with orders over the years. Found out that some cellphone retail boxes use small rubber bands on their packaged USB cables that fit 18mm perfectly, so I've been using those. Now, though, I'm on to a 22mm Simba tank and I can't find any of those old bands for it. :confused:

Reactions: Opinionated

PartyMan1

Dec 28, 2018
I’ve been lurking and vaping and vaping and lurking and I noticed in the picture of your setup thread no one has those band things on their atomizers to protect them. Do you guys not use those or are you taking them off for the picture?

Curiosity. It gets me every time.

I havent used them in a long time.
i think most of my broken tanks I had them in the cold too long and would use it and I would use it and the heat would make it crack or vise versa.. i used the bands even two and it kept happening. idk if it was cheaper glass (SMOK) but havent had that problem with my kylin (even with bubble tank) and zenith so far and I vape in sub zero temps but I try to not have it in the cold very long.

• Informative
Reactions: KatlandKat

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I started using them around a year ago on Lemo tanks. The main reason though was to help keep track of what juice was in each tank since I had 3 identical ones. Never did break a glass tank. The bands are pretty ugly with stuff like JUST VAPE IT and FOG MACHINE printed on them but I'm not vain about my gear.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
I use one on a Freemax Mesh Pro. The top slides for the ability to fill from above. The problem is that the top slides, hence the use of a vape band. Looks ridiculous but was the only way the top wouldn't slide, by keeping the band around the top and the glass.
Oh hey, thx for the tip. I use a band on the original Bachelor RTA because of the swing away top fill. Problem is, it always swings away. Lost a lot of juice in the past. Just got a Freemax Mesh Pro so I'll keep an eye on that slider;)

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Yup, every one of my tanks have at least one. Some to keep track of the flavor, some to add logos from my favorite vape shops and some to actually give the Zenith tanks a fighting chance if dropped since the outter metal shell makes replacing glass less than easy.

My pods get them as grip assistance, my edc flashlight has one for a grip ring and I wear them on a finger every now and then.

• Useful
Reactions: gerrymi

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I’ve been lurking and vaping and vaping and lurking and I noticed in the picture of your setup thread no one has those band things on their atomizers to protect them. Do you guys not use those or are you taking them off for the picture?

Curiosity. It gets me every time.
I started to use them after I broke a tank and they work for me. Tip you vape over and where the tank would hit the surface is where I position it. I like them. I even bought a different kind that has a mouthpiece attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread