Super serious question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
I have ten tanks,everyone has a vape band. I say better safe than sorry, as far as looks, ehhh, this aint no fashion show as far as I'm concerned.
No?
c07965266020c08b6faeb706e5289dca.jpg

jtbje

Jan 2, 2019
Texas Hill Country
Thanks for all the replies!!! I have a handful that a vape shop gave me for free and I have one on my tank but the tank is tiny and I can’t see juice levels without having to move the band out of the way. So I was wondering if they’re really necessary. Yalls input helps!!!

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Thanks for all the replies!!! I have a handful that a vape shop gave me for free and I have one on my tank but the tank is tiny and I can’t see juice levels without having to move the band out of the way. So I was wondering if they’re really necessary. Yalls input helps!!!
Only when attending a Gay Pride Parade, apparently. No, seriously, jtbje, the only time it's necessary is if you need to protect your tank. Or, in my case, I use one to keep my swing away top fill cap from swinging when it shouldn't. That said, I allow it to wear a pink vape band to Gay Pride. Oh somebody shoot me, I can't stop.
One more try.........I use them for utilitarian purposes only. So, sometimes they are necessary. There, I did it.:facepalm:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I’ve been lurking and vaping and vaping and lurking and I noticed in the picture of your setup thread no one has those band things on their atomizers to protect them. Do you guys not use those or are you taking them off for the picture?

Curiosity. It gets me every time.

Atomizers cost money. I'm not purchasing a nice atty that's all matchy, matchy with my mod (and potentially my outfit) to cover it up with a gaudy piece of plastic.

Never use them. If they get given to me I throw them out.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I think that they'd still protect if they were moved to another place on the tank. Don't have to be directly over glass.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I don't use them (haha shocker) because I find them ineffective against the type of drops that I engage in. For example a tank spilling out of my suitcase and hitting the concrete steps hard because I didn't close it all the way--to be fair, I really only made that mistake once.

A vape band is not going to save it so all they do is prevent me from seeing the level of the juice. I try to get duplicate tanks in different colors, or switch out drip tips and whatnot.

Anna

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I don't use them either. I have experience lots of drops but only 2 tanks broken(hope I didn't just jinx myself) and replacement glass is inexpensive if an extra one doesn't come with original. What I seem to manage to break when dropping my mod is acrylic drip tips. I prefer this type of drip tips over others tho. ymmv.

:)

F-machine

ECF Veteran
    Nov 24, 2018
    Trapped in Asia
    I got 5 for free. I guess no one buys them too? I used them in my first 2 or 3 weeks in the smok priv v8 mod. That thing is is a flip, very loose battery cover, I guess that's why the seller gave me some bands, to tie, or band tight the battery cover. It's dead now, and so the bands use also ended there.They were all printed with "FOG MACHINE" and that's actually the reason I use F-machine here. Kinda disappointed really, I wish I can change my forum name. I really want to forget that.
    :vapor:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I got 5 for free. I guess no one buys them too? I used them in my first 2 or 3 weeks in the smok priv v8 mod. That thing is is a flip, very loose battery cover, I guess that's why the seller gave me some bands, to tie, or band tight the battery cover. It's dead now, and so the bands use also ended there.They were all printed with "FOG MACHINE" and that's actually the reason I use F-machine here. Kinda disappointed really, I wish I can change my forum name. I really want to forget that.
    :vapor:
    You can change your forum name. Send a request(pm) to 1 of the mods and tell them what you wish to change it and what you want to change it to. Not sure if there is a form to fill out or not. If there is, the mod will tell you where to find it.

• Useful

F-machine

ECF Veteran
    Nov 24, 2018
    Trapped in Asia
    You can change your forum name. Send a request(pm) to 1 of the mods and tell them what you wish to change it and what you want to change it to. Not sure if there is a form to fill out or not. If there is, the mod will tell you where to find it.

I'm thinking about it... But people here already knew this name and my personality. My comments and everything. I guess I'll just stick with this, until I can think of a better one? IDK... It's one of those things that you throw out not realizing it's gold. LOL

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I'm thinking about it... But people here already knew this name and my personality. My comments and everything. I guess I'll just stick with this, until I can think of a better one? IDK... It's one of those things that you throw out not realizing it's gold. LOL
    I always assumed your name referred to something else that begins with f.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread