Suprimo Spade 70W

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
This device is super interesting. It allows you to enter temperature curve values TFR (not one but all curve values) that steam engine produces and save it as a preset.

Looks sort of like a large CoV Volt

gOsKzIH.jpg

Anyone have this yet?

Video showing the TFR method:

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Looks like a well thought out mod, assuming that at some point you could upload the TFRs via USB a good addition to the market, but the min res for Ni would rule it out for dual coilers like me.
What device are you using now that allows lower than 0.08?

The big selling point to me is you don't need USB to setup curves.

VapingBad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2015
Hertfordshire, UK
What device are you using now that allows lower than 0.08?

The big selling point to me is you don't need USB to setup curves.
DNA200s, Aromamizer with dual coils, 3 strands of 0.2 mm (32 AWG) twisted Ni200, 9 wraps, 2 mm ID 0.06 ohm, but I sometimes do 0.25 mm 2 strand twisted and that is 0.05 ohm. 0.08 ohm is fine for single coils, but just a bit restrictive for dual coils IMO.

VapingBad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2015
Hertfordshire, UK
..just dont use Ni200...;)
That's not gonna happen ATM, I prefer Ni200 to work with and prefer the vape over Ti, SS & NiFe30, I have 5 DNAs and an Evic mini that all work at 0.05 ohm so I currently no constraints on dual coiling. YMMV use whatever you like, I like Ni200 though will continue to try other wires just not found any good as Ni yet.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
That's not gonna happen ATM, I prefer Ni200 to work with and prefer the vape over Ti, SS & NiFe30, I have 5 DNAs and an Evic mini that all work at 0.05 ohm so I currently no constraints on dual coiling. YMMV use whatever you like, I like Ni200 though will continue to try other wires just not found any good as Ni yet.
each to his/her own!

Reactions: VapingBad

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
just got mine in the mail today. liking it so far. the vape in Ti mode is similar to that on the Evic Mini, which I personally think is weak compared to my sx350j chip. so I made a custom profile with the Ti 1 TFR curve and it now vapes pretty much just like my sx350j mod. the size is awesome too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
just got mine in the mail today. liking it so far. the vape in Ti mode is similar to that on the Evic Mini, which I personally think is weak compared to my sx350j chip. so I made a custom profile with the Ti 1 TFR curve and it now vapes pretty much just like my sx350j mod. the size is awesome too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you go with the matte or shiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread