Svoë Mesto Kayfun III ES Discussion/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenGIEF86

Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Denver, CO, USA
in need of some help... i recently bought a kayfun from somebody and he had lost some parts to it... is anyone willing sell me their kayfun drip tip adapter for the 701 to 510 connection?!? :( please reply or PM me if you're willing to part ways with it, not using it or would just like some extra cash? thanks guys

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Tank sections? what color?
SvoeMesto Kayfun V3.1/Lite Centre Window - Cloud 9 Vaping
Kayfun_centre_windows01_w.jpg

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
in need of some help... i recently bought a kayfun from somebody and he had lost some parts to it... is anyone willing sell me their kayfun drip tip adapter for the 701 to 510 connection?!? :( please reply or PM me if you're willing to part ways with it, not using it or would just like some extra cash? thanks guys

Fasttech sales spares, I'm almost sure it will fit even though there made for the clone ES

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Scope666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Glen Ridge, NJ
Fasttech sales spares, I'm almost sure it will fit even though there made for the clone ES

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Now we just need them to carry the insulators, I have one that's looking a little "funky" right now after I forgot to lock my mech. ;-)

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Hey guys, for the past couple months I have been on the hunt for the new RBA from Svoë Mesto called the Kayfun III ES. In my pursuit for this Russian built fog machine I noticed that it was hard to find any information in English. It seems that this new device hasn't made it into the hands of any U.S. reviewers, let alone many U.S. residents period. Well, I finally got one paid for through the Svoë Mesto online store and have been in contact with its creator. I hope to see the unit in the next couple weeks baring there is no problems with customs.

I figured this would be a good place for you guys to direct any questions you may have for me once I get it in my hands. At this time, I do have limited knowledge of the RBA and could answer some basic questions if you have any. Once it gets into my hands I plan on making a couple videos to show what it's all about in more detail. It looks to be very promising and from the few reviews I have seen I am getting excited! Apparently the vapor and flavor production is unmatched by other RBA's and I intend to put it to the test.

For those of you who don't know what the Kayfun III ES is, I suggest you start by watching the video below. Overly complex? Yes, but it's that kind of engineering that has me so curious :)

Oh! You will notice in the video that the Kayfun III comes with a plastic drip tip. What? Yeah, I can't believe that kind of material is used alongside all of the other top shelf metals and I was perplexed why this was the case. I chatted with its creator and luckily I will be getting a custom metal drip tip in place of the plastic one. Should be sweet!!!

Ive been reading your Early Thread/Posts on the kayfun III....and many others. I guess since that time the world has gone Kayfun Crazy.

I just wanted to let you know that I have just bought a original kayfun III full version from the classies and am running it in "Beast Mode" as you all called it back then...(stacked with extention). This thing is Bad Asss and very cool and is a better vape and better made than Any of the clones out there. Its also (IMHO) better than the Russian, KFL or KFL+ in my opinion. The airflow is great (not restricted like in the Russian) and the serial number is cool in itself. These things must be pretty rare.

If your still here abouts....wondering if you still have yours after all this time ? :toast:

j3suss

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
N/A
Hello friends, I have a question, have two kayfuns. When I in one of them recharge for the valve, it me is OK, but in other one, I have to press loudly the bottle of liquid to fill it.
I have cleaned all the orifices with water and vodka and special top kayfun.
I have dismounted and cleaned the atomizer completely.
And do not be what to do more... Do You know some similar case?

Thank you very much!

j3suss

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
N/A
Hello friends, I have a question, have two kayfuns. When I in one of them recharge for the valve, it me is OK, but in other one, I have to press loudly the bottle of liquid to fill it.
I have cleaned all the orifices with water and vodka and special top kayfun.
I have dismounted and cleaned the atomizer completely.
And do not be what to do more... Do You know some similar case?

Thank you very much!

Something can help me please?

sahsah

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
los angeles, california, USA
Hey guys, for the past couple months I have been on the hunt for the new RBA from Svoë Mesto called the Kayfun III ES. In my pursuit for this Russian built fog machine I noticed that it was hard to find any information in English. It seems that this new device hasn't made it into the hands of any U.S. reviewers, let alone many U.S. residents period. Well, I finally got one paid for through the Svoë Mesto online store and have been in contact with its creator. I hope to see the unit in the next couple weeks baring there is no problems with customs.

I figured this would be a good place for you guys to direct any questions you may have for me once I get it in my hands. At this time, I do have limited knowledge of the RBA and could answer some basic questions if you have any. Once it gets into my hands I plan on making a couple videos to show what it's all about in more detail. It looks to be very promising and from the few reviews I have seen I am getting excited! Apparently the vapor and flavor production is unmatched by other RBA's and I intend to put it to the test.

For those of you who don't know what the Kayfun III ES is, I suggest you start by watching the video below. Overly complex? Yes, but it's that kind of engineering that has me so curious :)

Oh! You will notice in the video that the Kayfun III comes with a plastic drip tip. What? Yeah, I can't believe that kind of material is used alongside all of the other top shelf metals and I was perplexed why this was the case. I chatted with its creator and luckily I will be getting a custom metal drip tip in place of the plastic one. Should be sweet!!!

They don't come with plastic drip tips, all of them are metal lol maybe he wanted you to feel special like you were getting some VIP treatment when really that's what everyone of them comes with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread