Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibadabomski

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Tokyo
KFL and 3.1 ES tank o-ring size is 17 x 1 mm (Ithaka tank o-ring size is 16 x 1 mm, may work) 17 x 1 mm is recommended for Ithaka when the regular one leaks for no apparent reason.
As far a a solution, silicone o-rings might be the answer to the swelling problem from your juice.

Thanks Craig,
I'm talking about the little ring that the chimney pops into.Without it the liquid will pour out the top. When it swells it flies out when I go for rebuild. At first I had no idea where this mystery ring came from when it evidently came out of the Kayfun but wouldn't fit anywhere.. Thus I realized that it would of swollen. I have now run out of spares and tried drip tip rings and all sorts but to no avail.

Hope I can get something but other than this the Kayfun is fantastic.. I just love pluid in the Kayfun. But looks like I might be stumped for now.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Thanks Craig,
I'm talking about the little ring that the chimney pops into.Without it the liquid will pour out the top. When it swells it flies out when I go for rebuild. At first I had no idea where this mystery ring came from when it evidently came out of the Kayfun but wouldn't fit anywhere.. Thus I realized that it would of swollen. I have now run out of spares and tried drip tip rings and all sorts but to no avail.

Hope I can get something but other than this the Kayfun is fantastic.. I just love pluid in the Kayfun. But looks like I might be stumped for now.

5 mm id x 1.5 mm thick
Viton Oring 5 x 1.5mm Price for 25 pcs - Orings and More(not silicone though)

Last edited:

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
I have a problem with my kayfun 3.1, Every time i fill up i use the port, upside down, tip covered, air intake covered. I keep sucking half my tank into the res. area. And i usually am vaping with half the clear tank of liquid. The rest always falls in the res. What am i doing wrong? i feel like im sucking half the liquid into the res tank.

when you fill it make sure that you turn it upside down as you fill it...once you see the ejuice reach the top of the middle window stop filling, what your describing also happened to me , i have discovered through trial and error that it happens when you over fill it....trust me on this, there's a vid out some where showing how to properly fill the ES using the valve and holding it driptip facing down and 510 facing up. good luck.....

Last edited:

odogg_mia

Cloud Veteran
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Vegas
So does the hybrid adapter for the kayfun lite fit the caravela?
Bump..... Like this :) image.jpg

fordski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Coatepec, Veracruz-Llave, Mexico
Semovar Hybrid Adapter

If you was referring to me :)

Ok I'm a little confused here. The pic with the hybrid adapter and Caravela shows a KF Lite, and the linked adapter is specifically said to be available only for the KF 3.1 as it replaces the collector tank part. The rampage adapter does work with the Lite as far as I know (I've only seen this confirmed in the forums as I'm still waiting for it to be in stock) and is most likely what's pictured above with the 'vela.

I am curious if the Semovar adapter would work with other mods such as the PAPS 2.5...

odogg_mia

Cloud Veteran
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Vegas
I didn't see the fine print :( DANG IT!!!! So the adapter only works for KF 3.1 not the lite but I too a curious how this setup is linked together :) is the KF in the picture possibly a KF 3.1?
Ok I'm a little confused here. The pic with the hybrid adapter and Caravela shows a KF Lite, and the linked adapter is specifically said to be available only for the KF 3.1 as it replaces the collector tank part. The rampage adapter does work with the Lite as far as I know (I've only seen this confirmed in the forums as I'm still waiting for it to be in stock) and is most likely what's pictured above with the 'vela.

I am curious if the Semovar adapter would work with other mods such as the PAPS 2.5...

odogg_mia

Cloud Veteran
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Vegas
So I'd like to correct myself.... The SvoëMesto Hybrid Adapter is for the SvoëMesto Tubes and DOES NOT work on KayFun Lite :( but it was confirmed by BoyNamedStacy (THANK YOU) this is the Hybrid Adapter needed for the KFLite to seat on Caravela without top cap.... But they sold out :(
Adapter :: Hybrid Connector -

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
So I'd like to correct myself.... The SvoëMesto Hybrid Adapter is for the SvoëMesto Tubes and DOES NOT work on KayFun Lite :( but it was confirmed by BoyNamedStacy (THANK YOU) this is the Hybrid Adapter needed for the KFLite to seat on Caravela without top cap.... But they sold out :(
Adapter :: Hybrid Connector -

thats what i thought, thanks for the info anyways :)

Guys I need some help, because I'm an idiot. When I screw in the bottom pin of my kayfun into the collector tank the block that sits on top of the top insolator with one of the post screws moves slightly and is causing shorts. How to I stop this "block" from moving and rotating? Right now I don't tighten this screw very much, but it's fairly loose and I'm scared it moves again. My King mod got very hot. Also how would I go about removing the top insolator from underneath this "block".

It's the positive pole screw's block that is moving...

1e if you look here: http://forum.svoemesto.ru/showthread.php?t=611

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread