• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Såg att där tillkommit några svenskar sen sist jag var här

har iaf fått för mig att man ej kan beställa ifrån TW? trodde det bara var inom USA

har någon köpt prodigy v3 än?

vill beställa så snart som möjligt men vill gärna veta lite mer om hur fort olika saker slits och hur ni "tidigare rökare" upplevere bytet.

"Grifter" tog det bara 3 dagar ifrån USA? det var snabbt

Ok, kollat runt nu och hittar inte prodigy v3 som kan skickas till sverige, ska det vara så svårt?

Last edited:

Jensb

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Stockholm/Sweden
Hej
Jag svarade till dig :p
Joa det är som sagd själbyggda mods jag har. tex min bästa just nu är en Digisens box som är styrd av en microchip, den reglar automatiskt och jag kan ändra styrkan med finger sensorer. Det finns inte hela några knappar :)

Här några bilder

Bläddra i album :: digisens

Bläddra i album :: Digital mods

Bläddra i album :: genesis

Bläddra i album :: vape

hela det här kosta inte mycket men man behöver lära sig lite. Mina atomizer är byggd på genisis principen och jag kan byta ut allt inom några minuter :)

Hey beautiful Swedes! I have a question for you all. I live in the US and my cousin is visiting me now, she is Swedish. She likes my vaporizer and wants to start vaping. She is wondering if she will be able to find any good supplies, juice especially, back home in Sweden. What are some of your favorite vendors who sell the juice or vaping supplies? Where can she find the best back home? I would give her some suggestions, but I am not familiar with Swedish vendors because I am in the US. Thank you for your help! Have a lovely summer. :vapor:

Last edited:

gvil

Jun 16, 2011
Sweden
Hey beautiful Swedes! I have a question for you all. I live in the US and my cousin is visiting me now, she is Swedish. She likes my vaporizer and wants to start vaping. She is wondering if she will be able to find any good supplies, juice especially, back home in Sweden. What are some of your favorite vendors who sell the juice or vaping supplies? Where can she find the best back home? I would give her some suggestions, but I am not familiar with Swedish vendors because I am in the US. Thank you for your help! Have a lovely summer. :vapor:

Theres only one I know of and thats elcigg.se other then that I mainly use healtcabin.net, cloud9vaping.co.uk or some other site from abroad. The swedish site doesnt really offer that much so just tell her to look at forums like this one and ukvapers.co.uk for vendors. Most uk vendors ship abroad, found alot of us vendors that dont so just tell her to look at the shipping info before starting to pick out items :p.

Sluggo

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2011
Sweden

Hello!
There aren't many swedish suppliers out there, or at least not many that i'd recommend. -Most webstores i've found, mostly sell copycats and highly questionable quality...
Also, it's illegal to sell eliquid with nicotine in sweden.
So:
I recommend buying from abroad. Preferreble from inside the EU ( =no customs problems). I personally order my supplies from Totallywicked-eliquid in the UK.

I would also recommend the swedish vaping- blog E-Cigg -There she will find lots of newbie- information in Swedish about Vaping in general..

Jackass69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Sweden
Hi KingstoneCP nice of you to drop in here so we can get this Swe section going :)
Thanks for the link to LYF. I have not heard of them until now. I started out with ecigg.se and I think its a good starting point. People are a little scared to order from other countries. I hope for quality stuff and good availability so it can grow bigger in Sweden. We need that :)
I have been vaping for almost four months now and turned 15 friends to vaping and quit analogues. I order mostly from US and UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread