SweetVapes.com All things custom... wood mods, cases and juices - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECFadmin

Administrator
Admin
Aug 7, 2014
Hi everyone!

Just getting things started. I am ßrąd Grüss, owner of Sweet Vapes. Feel free to browse my site for further details and sign up for my newsletter for updates and special offers :) کω∊∊T √AP∊ک ●∁om a division of BGcarpentry.org

My goal is to provide a service like no other in the market today. Striving for the highest quality and craftsmanship from me to you!
Please keep in mind this is a custom service and not a mass production thing. Signature model PV's such as our first to be released ”The GRIP. and cases for more popular standard units too.

Offering everything custom. Newest wooden mod "The GRIP" to be released within the next week or two, just refining the construction a bit while I'm awaiting a shipment of supplies ;) I'll post some pics and a description of a beta prototype in the bottom of this post after my introduction.

In about 10 days will be proudly offering Vaporiffic and B-Rad's Blendz juices. You choose your PG/VG content and nic strength. Great flavors such as dragon fruit, lemonade, sassafras, mtn dew, big red and juicy fruit gums... YUM! And the green apple puts Granny Smith to shame :lol: (I am loving this)

Custom made exotic hardwood cases for your gear for home, carry or display purposes. outfitted with "pick and pluck foam" so you can customize the interior the way you see fit. Lets face it, we spend a lot of money on beautiful and personal PV's no matter what brand or style it may be, but there is no easy way to travel with most mods and their supplies (PV, batteries, juice etc...) Shouldn't the case you carry your PV in be as attractive and functional as what you put in it?

Features of "The Grip": Get a GRIP and vape! Cost will be $79.99
- sealed 510 connector
- contoured finger grooves for a comfortable feel
- ergonomically placed activation button
- 4 amp switch rated at over 1,000,000 activations (Flat or domed)
- capability to use different battery combinations for a range of voltages

I'm also willing to reverse the construction and locate the switch to be activated by your thumb vs. index finger if desired. :)

Recommended batteries:
- 1 x's AW Li-ion 18650 for 3.7v
- 2 x's LiFePO4 RCR123A 3.0v for 6v
- 2 x's LiFePO4 16340 3.2v for 6..4v
- 2 x's LiFePO4 17340 3.2v for 6.4v
- 2 x's IMR 16340 3.7v for 7.4v

Here's a preview for everyone to get an idea of what it will look like...Remember the picture is a BETA unit and also has no clear coat on it, so it will be slightly different, a little slimmer, better joinery construction etc...more refined over all.

Exterior dimensions have been refined to 4.3" Height x 1.75" Wide x 1.2" thick :)

Thanks for checking my products out!

100_0605.jpg

Your choice of switch (they are 4amp rated at over 1,000,000 activations)

Domed
switch%20domed.jpg

Flat
switch%20flat.jpg

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread