SweetVapes.com All things custom... wood mods, cases and juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek365

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Connecticut
brad got these for my mini....:facepalm: yeas thats two VV and one mini on order...im on a gripoholic bender and no im not going to griphab!!!

vxlw8n.jpg

i think redwood burl would be a good frame for these/ or claro walnut but i am not sure maybe ebony....choices choices. any suggestions on a fram would be appreciated:2cool:

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
Derek, I know where you right now. It's a happy happy place. I get that... I really do. I was there once in that happy place before the so-called Happiest Place on Earth took it away from me. I know how painful it can be to put down your GRIP. It's an intensively personal moment to release your GRIP. We've all been there many many times. I know it's tempting to think you have everything under control but you don't. You have to realize that the GRIP has control over you....

AND THAT'S AWESOME! -Magnus

My wife told me to quit mumbling about "Gripping my Wood" in front of the boys!!!

Unloaded - I asked Brad whether he had advice on how to treat the Wood of the Grip as an aftercare issue.

This was his reply - "for aftercare other than maybe applying a coat of wax and rubbing it occasionally (if desired)."LoL :censored:

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
brad got these for my mini....:facepalm: yeas thats two VV and one mini on order...im on a gripoholic bender and no im not going to griphab!!!

vxlw8n.jpg

i think redwood burl would be a good frame for these/ or claro walnut but i am not sure maybe ebony....choices choices. any suggestions on a fram would be appreciated:2cool:

something without a lot of figurals in a medium brown would look sweet..:thumb:...I think you and I are both gripaholics....:facepalm:...no rehab for me either..:laugh:

Last edited:

Derek365

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Connecticut
hey brad all the wood is on its way to you in a flat rate box with the 4 306 ikenvapes......

i looked at the two scales and they are super thick i think you could get 3 out of each

they are labeled in marker one says "a" the other "b" can you save the "A" for me i like the pattern better on that one

thanks

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA

RichardLOZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Sydney, Australia
And here is what my darling wife had to say about my Grip on our forum down here in Oz.

I'm sorry, no offense to Brad because this "grip" thing is obviously very well made,but on first glance to me it looks like a very fancy liquid soap dispenser.
When it's opened up it looks uncannily like a BOMB - totally so with the red numbers lit up like a timing device.
I can see the scenario already...... hundreds of cops with explosives sniffing dogs, guns pointed, surrounded in a circle with me crapping myself standing next to Richard in an airport.
And if he keeps going with all these upgrades soon he'll have to buy some sort of over the shoulder strap on device (like camera people) to actually CARRY his PV!

Got to love her :)

Derek365

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Connecticut
And here is what my darling wife had to say about my Grip on our forum down here in Oz.

Got to love her :)

i actually got through multiple american airports a few weeks ago and had no issues....I agree that it looks like a detonation device but so do all VV mods. But i would not worry about any type of security check point in all seriousness. The only time i got even a slight hassle was at an american baseball park he just let me through after asking what my grip was and said i could not use it in the park which i did anyways...:2cool:

RichardLOZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Sydney, Australia
i actually got through multiple american airports a few weeks ago and had no issues....I agree that it looks like a detonation device but so do all VV mods.

American airports are one thing. I may be in Dallas in a few months in which case I would consider taking it, however I am usually traveling through Asia and India and I am not sure they would be quite as nice about it all :(

RichardLOZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Sydney, Australia
LMAO....that is just too funny...:lol::lol::lol:

She does have somewhat of a sense of humor, somewhat strange. I still cant believe that I actually married someone who hates Monty Python and doesn't get it at all. Oh well what can you do. One of my girls is amused by Monty Python and another has her mother's sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread