Switched Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
That's really not that bad for retail. Heck I don't know how long a can lasts you but one lasts me about three days so that's still only 8-10 a week. Not too bad. However when I was stocking up, I got some of the rolls for $25-28 each. I'm glad I bought when I did. Before northerner bought getsnus, if I spent over $50 then I got free shipping. Ahh, those were the days. Funny thing is, it wasn't that many days ago.

Ya I figured if Northerner was selling general for $3.50 then that was a decent price. 2 cans will last me a week. I figure I use 6-8 pouches a day average, with about 4 sniffs a day. My GF looks at me like im nuts sniffing this snuff off my hand :)

Anyone that uses General's dealer locator, call the place 1st. More than half of the ones I called in my area didn't have it anymore

NORTHERNER ORDER COMES TODAY!!!! WHOOOO HOOO!!! Ready to get carded by the UPS guy haha

Last edited by a moderator:

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I hope you get it today JD. I love getting packages in the mail or ups.

Well at least when I get a package USPS I know it will be here around 1-1:30....UPS kindly left me a message yesterday. They told me my package was getting delivered today and someone had to be there to sign. Also that there was no set time of delivery but that it will be there between the hours of 8am and 7pm...haha thanks guys like I dont have anything to do today :) just like waiting for the cable guy...

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    When I finally do have to order again and if the pact crap isn't ruled unconstitutional, I will have mine shipped to my work so I am sure to get it. We only have twelve employees and no one else would even think about taking it. We're a pretty tight group and all of us have been here for at least 8-10 years. I still don't look forward to messing with it though.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Got the package. No ID check. Just had to sign for it. Thunder Frost mini's are great. Although all the cans were 150degrees when I got em.....i'll be placing an order tonight for a roll of Thunder

Not positive, but I think Thunder is carried in Northern's Bethlehem, PA warehouse. From what I'm reading, I'm going to keep my eyes open for bargains out of there rather than dealing with international paper processing in the future.

AllCoExPat

ECF Veteran
    Feb 1, 2010
    Elkton, MD
    These big warning labels are terrible. Its like my can is screaming at me.

I thought the same thing when I saw it for the first time. I'm saving my "old style" lids in a grocery bag to replace the warning lable lids when the new stuff works its way to the top of the pile.

I managed to ignore the warning on cigarettes for years even knowing it was true. I figure at worst I can ignore these too, especially since there's no legitimate reason for it to be there in the first place. :facepalm:

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
    Dec 20, 2009
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Here's the warning....

warning.jpg

And there's another on the side

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread