Switched Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I do agree. Just about anything can be traced to cancer if you look hard enough. Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason to it at all.

Like how many pounds of sweet n low you'd have to eat a day for like 15 years to get cancer.

On another note I just placed my 2nd Northerner order.

Thunder Frosted Long + (Supposed to be thin like the mini but longer)
Thunder Wintergreen Strong Portion
Thunder Frosted Strong Portion
Thunder Frosted Mini
Jakobssons Wintergreen Strong Portion
General Sterk, Strong Portion

Leaving for vacation on Friday so I kicked the extra $4 for 2nd day air again.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I would go ahead and email them JD. That's a bunch of crap that you paid for extra shipping and no ship confirmation. Northerner has never really responded very quick for me.

Ya I emailed them last night and no response yet. I figured by ordering SUNDAY and getting the 2nd day it would have been here Thurs. No shipping notice yet either. This is not cool

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Mine clearly say
WARNING:
This product can cause mouth cancer.

Following an exhaustive, two-year study, Dr. Richard Osgood came on to announce some unsettling news: leisure suits cause cancer. It seems that perspiration causes the synthetic fiber of leisure suits to release a carcinogenic gas. Children who cling to Daddy's trousers may also be in trouble—but only if Daddy has sweaty legs. How did Dr. Osgood know? Why, he experimented with rats, of course, and to prove it he brought the rats out in their rat-size leisure suits. Unfortunately, Dr. Osgood had no solution, but he was testing leisure suits mixed with Laetrile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread