SXK Billet box...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsmit1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2018
What is it with custom panels having cutouts underneath the fire button?

Of course they want to brand it, but why with a cutout this seems to me as a dirt and dust catcher in your pockets.

Just ordered my first BB today, hope it will be here soon! :)
Honestly it's so easy to keep clean, at least as far as the panels and the surfaces directly underneath, it shouldn't be a concern. You'll see what I mean.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
What is it with custom panels having cutouts underneath the fire button?

Of course they want to brand it, but why with a cutout this seems to me as a dirt and dust catcher in your pockets.

Just ordered my first BB today, hope it will be here soon! :)
Do you mean the cutout for this?
projection.jpg

Novarion

Nov 11, 2019
The Netherlands

Slaughter

Jan 18, 2015
Birmingham
My yftk titanium haku zeta arrived yesterday. After building I noticed my 3mm coil had more room than my sxk model. I’ve been rebuilding for many years and will honestly say these haku zeta’s are a pleasure to build with small gauge wire. This is my favorite boro rba. My only con is the wicks not coming out on the bottom, but I tried cutting my wick at a angle so I can hang down toward the bottom for juice contact and it’s working good:headbang: it’s hard to tell in pick cause it’s full of e-liquid.

Attachments

• D97D9687-F9A0-42B7-98C1-37060307317B.jpeg
    D97D9687-F9A0-42B7-98C1-37060307317B.jpeg
    978.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Have my ti haku sitting there waiting for tank to become available. Im stalking the web for the boxxer v2 clone but no luck. One of my favorite BB pics...
aa8637af694190f5fb9b520cfbbce992.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
That is one sharp looking setup, I love all the TRVPings, especially the Boro and condensation plug. :thumbs:

My yftk titanium haku zeta arrived yesterday. After building I noticed my 3mm coil had more room than my sxk model. I’ve been rebuilding for many years and will honestly say these haku zeta’s are a pleasure to build with small gauge wire. This is my favorite boro rba. My only con is the wicks not coming out on the bottom, but I tried cutting my wick at a angle so I can hang down toward the bottom for juice contact and it’s working good:headbang: it’s hard to tell in pick cause it’s full of e-liquid.

So they have cloned the production version now? The original was half-... cloned from the version sent out for testing with it's flaws. Room for 3mm IDs sounds like it's time to order a TI Xeta from YFTK then.

Reactions: gsmit1

gsmit1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2018
So they have cloned the production version now? The original was half-... cloned from the version sent out for testing with it's flaws. Room for 3mm IDs sounds like it's time to order a TI Xeta from YFTK then.
The TFTK and SXK clones have been based on the production design for a while now actually. :)

Slaughter

Jan 18, 2015
Birmingham
I guess they have. The sxk model has a obvious smaller space between the coil and the clamp posts.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Got my purple SXK yesterday,that puts me up to 4 now,i gotta stop haha.Got another YFTK Xeta in today as well.
Just bought these panels a few minutes ago,to put on my black mod.Their coming from the Ukraine,so it'll be a few weeks before i have them in hand,but very excited,this guy does crazy nice panels cheap,i plan to buy several more from him after the holidays are over.
panels1.png

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
I find I don't need the wicks hanging down at all - just poking out the holes and it still mops up all the juice in the boro. I agree that the Xeta is the best rba (for my style of restricted DL) yet for BBs that I've tried. So dry as well - no need for condesation plugs or daily cleaning.
Looking forward to getting a Boxxer V2 though. @charlie1465 had my mouth watering with his great photos of the TRVP version.

gsmit1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2018
Got my purple SXK yesterday,that puts me up to 4 now,i gotta stop haha.Got another YFTK Xeta in today as well.
Just bought these panels a few minutes ago,to put on my black mod.Their coming from the Ukraine,so it'll be a few weeks before i have them in hand,but very excited,this guy does crazy nice panels cheap,i plan to buy several more from him after the holidays are over.
View attachment 858709
I'm glad we pulled off that trade when we did. Another half hour and I'd have never pried this one outta yer fingers.

Reactions: dwcraig1

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I'm glad we pulled off that trade when we did. Another half hour and I'd have never pried this one outta yer fingers.
Haha.you can thank SXK and TFTK for not coming out with the Xeta clones before i gave up that first time haha.Had i tried that Xeta i would of never gotten rid of that first one,but that is also what drew me back in and has grabbed a strong hold now.

gsmit1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2018
Haha.you can thank SXK and TFTK for not coming out with the Xeta clones before i gave up that first time haha.Had i tried that Xeta i would of never gotten rid of that first one,but that is also what drew me back in and has grabbed a strong hold now.
Yeah, I liked the other bridges, but the Xeta to me is a real step up. NOW, we have to see what the KRMA will be like. :rolleyes:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Yeah, I liked the other bridges, but the Xeta to me is a real step up. NOW, we have to see what the KRMA will be like. :rolleyes:
Yeah,i'm curious to try that one out if they clone it,as well as the Boxxer V2.I'm tempted to grab an authentic Boxxer V2,i've seen them in a few of the fb groups going for around $80,but that's just too much for me to take a chance on,plus the fact i've had the original Boxxer clone for several months now, that i really wanted to try,but have still never put a build in that yet haha.

Reactions: dwcraig1

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Hi everybody...been a squonker for most of my vaping life..and a couple of days back I decided to pull the trigger and bought what I hope will be a good setup:

- SXK Billet box DNA 60
- SXK Vape shell
- SXK haku Xeta
- A Spare Boro Tank
- 2 BB spares (glass for the Boro tank, O rings...etc.

and thanks to an excellent advice on this thread I got 3 BB plugs from Jwraps.

Now the waiting game begins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2018
Hi everybody...been a squonker for most of my vaping life..and a couple of days back I decided to pull the trigger and bought what I hope will be a good setup:

- SXK Billet box DNA 60
- SXK Vape shell
- SXK haku Xeta
- A Spare Boro Tank
- 2 BB spares (glass for the Boro tank, O rings...etc.

and thanks to an excellent advice on this thread I got 3 BB plugs from Jwraps.

Now the waiting game begins
That looks like a great start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread