Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
@BillW50 thanks for suggesting the Supbox. The 18350 kit arrived today from Provapes and of course I immediately tried it. I love it! It and the Bantam are now my faves!
I was leary of the Supbox for a long time,but when they got really cheapy priced a while back,I decided to try one,and glad I did,i really like that mod,I actually like it a bit better than my Billet box clones.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
The white sxk bb mod is sexy as hell, Im ordering one too... Did you see the new sxk misson clone inners they made? The very colorful zombie like inners are nice..

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
I hadn't seen them until you mentioned them,now I want some of those too haha,the black and green splatter ones would look good on my black one.Im glad to see they made clear mission panels too,hopefully they will start selling those separately.

Reactions: dwcraig1

trejo

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2021
Czech Republic

trejo

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2021
Czech Republic
I love Insider :thumbs:

P1070386.jpg

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Need help finding an A tank with bridge if possible for Ec- coils

The last place I know that had them was Billet Box Vapor.

Billet Box Vapor

Oops! They are gone now too. By Ec you mean EUC coils? EUC coils works with the A-tank with the Vaporesso EUC sleeve (they sold them with a pack of coils or without the sleeve). That makes them compatible with the Atlantis coils and compatible with the A-tank. But even the sleeves are impossible to get nowadays too.

• Informative

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
The last place I know that had them was Billet Box Vapor.

Billet Box Vapor

Oops! They are gone now too. By Ec you mean EUC coils? EUC coils works with the A-tank with the Vaporesso EUC sleeve (they sold them with a pack of coils or without the sleeve). That makes them compatible with the Atlantis coils and compatible with the A-tank. But even the sleeves are impossible to get nowadays too.
We may be in luck.They make an EUC sleeve for the Abyss,but it won't fit into a standard boro.I just ordered some new style boros made by SXK called a unit tank that should fit the Abyss bridge,since the unit tank comes apart in the middle.

Reactions: BillW50

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Need help finding an A tank with bridge if possible for Ec- coils

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
If you know anybody in the U.K.,Naturevape is the only place I can find that still has the A tank and adapter in stock,but they don't ship outside the U.K. anymore.

• Informative

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
We may be in luck.They make an EUC sleeve for the Abyss,but it won't fit into a standard boro.I just ordered some new style boros made by SXK called a unit tank that should fit the Abyss bridge,since the unit tank comes apart in the middle.

Those Unit Tanks (or Unitanks) I don't know if those EUC bridges will fit. They are pretty fat around. Although I have both and I can check if you like (I use those Abyss EUC bridges in the Abyss). And there are two kinds of Unit Tanks (or Unitanks). V1 and v2. V2 is larger inside. You can tell the difference by the location of the fill port.

Update: Pic below is the Unitank v2.

Last edited:
Reactions: b.m.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US

It is so close. Notice the two halves won't fit together. There is a lip on the top of the bridge that is too wide. Although if you grind or file each side down of the lip, it looks like it should fit.

Abyss EUC Bridge in Unitank (sm).jpg

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
It is so close. Notice the two halves won't fit together. There is a lip on the top of the bridge that is too wide. Although if you grind or file each side down of the lip, it looks like it should fit.

View attachment 958881
Good to know thanks.The unitanks I have coming are the V2,I have the bridge already,but haven't gotten the tanks yet,so wasn't sure.I will definitely try filing down that lip,hopefully that's all it will take to make it fit.I already have a couple A tanks and the EUC sleeve,but since that sleeve is impossible to find now,that's what prompted me to start this experiment,although a lot of people online are saying that all the Abyss bridges fit the Billet Box boros,I found out pretty quick that is false haha,I bought the bridge pack,plus an extra EUC bridge,and none of them fit a standard boro.

Last edited:
  • Agree

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Wish I could see some of the pictures ..If you guys select the paperclip icon to attach your pictures instead of gallery or camara you will make your photo's visible to everyone...
[emoji848]

Some ad blockers will block pics. And if all else fails, quote to reply and they will usually show the pics. Not 100% of the time though.

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread