Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Seems like a decent mod, but what advantage does it have over the SXK dna 60? It all boils down to your taste I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed - taste will decide and I guess it's a variation not a replacement. The DNA board is better than the ASP board for sure. One thing I like about the Boxx is the spring loaded positive pin. Also like the look of the AF but won't know til I try it.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Anybody tried one of those acrylic SXK BB? I ordered one and I am going to give it a shot. I've never seen a DNA60 version of them. I might have to put one in. I also ordered a bunch of those SXK Unit tanks v2 (Boro size) which is supposed to have more room inside of them vs. the v1 ones.

SXK BB Style 70W Acrylic 004.jpg

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I guess it might make it a little easier to get something like a Xeta out for rewicking.

Just tried the Xeta and the Exocet. Neither one fits in this SXK split tank. The tank is designed so that the top half of the tank inserts into the bottom half. This makes the top half narrower. My calipers say the opening of the upper half is 20mm x 12mm. The lower half is 23mm x 15mm. The atomizer chimneys are too wide at the base of their chimneys to fit into to narrowed upper half. Maybe this tank is designed for prebuilt coils.

The SXK Unit Tank v2 is supposed to be larger inside to address that problem.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9734992

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Anybody tried one of those acrylic SXK BB? I ordered one and I am going to give it a shot. I've never seen a DNA60 version of them. I might have to put one in. I also ordered a bunch of those SXK Unit tanks v2 (Boro size) which is supposed to have more room inside of them vs. the v1 ones.

View attachment 944223
I know it's a bit off topic for this thread bit are any of you guys interested in either the Boxx or the new SXK Delro clone?
I pre-ordered a Boxx from Sourcemore weeks ago. No sign yet.
Have always wanted an authentic Delro but never had the means/patience for chasing drops etc. SXK have been smart in including DNA 60 and SEVO 70 versions of their Delro clone.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3059/10074084/9740558

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US

View attachment 944223

Strange though, that is a DNA60 board in that picture. o_O

Reactions: Opinionated

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I know it's a bit off topic for this thread bit are any of you guys interested in either the Boxx or the new SXK Delro clone?
I pre-ordered a Boxx from Sourcemore weeks ago. No sign yet.
Have always wanted an authentic Delro but never had the means/patience for chasing drops etc. SXK have been smart in including DNA 60 and SEVO 70 versions of their Delro clone.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3059/10074084/9740558
I'm definitely considering the Delro clone,I just wish they would of made it from Delrin like the authentic,and not from aluminum,but should still be a nice little mod.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I seemed to have developed enough ambition to get my red SXK BB back in the game. I thought for sure that the glass was going to get broken opening the Boro box.
This one had a coil in severe need of maintenance, dry burn in this case, and new wick.
My atty of choice is an Insider (SXK), I like how well they work plus they take up little space in the box allowing for more juice.

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
All suffering from bb failure just send them to me." kidding " maybe not.. Anyway, I just wish they would start coming out with colors again..The black BB is getting boring and the scratches are easily visible...I want gold, purple, blue, green, and etc.
Someone please speak to a sxk rep and get this color party started..
20210619_181902.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Anyone who hasn't tried the SXK Mobb Mini - I highly recommend it.

$25.90 SXK MOBB Mini Styled RBA Rebuildable Atomizer for Billet / BB / Supbox / Bantam Revision - w/ 3.5mm air pin at FastTech - Free Shipping

If you like an RDL vape I rate it as good as, or better that the Xeta. I can't speak to MTL but the pin sets available cover that as well.
Simple deck, great flavour (with a very high coil position) and excellent wicking.

The main downside is the tiny post screws and the flimsy SXK Allen key that comes with it. I normally never use the included tool but didn't have a ready replacement this small. Bought a set and found the 0.9mm is the correct size.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Anyone who hasn't tried the SXK Mobb Mini - I highly recommend it.

$25.90 SXK MOBB Mini Styled RBA Rebuildable Atomizer for Billet / BB / Supbox / Bantam Revision - w/ 3.5mm air pin at FastTech - Free Shipping

If you like an RDL vape I rate it as good as, or better that the Xeta. I can't speak to MTL but the pin sets available cover that as well.
Simple deck, great flavour (with a very high coil position) and excellent wicking.

The main downside is the tiny post screws and the flimsy SXK Allen key that comes with it. I normally never use the included tool but didn't have a ready replacement this small. Bought a set and found the 0.9mm is the correct size.

Actually I can confirm that it’s among the best RBAs for MTL as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I just looked for an A-Tank online. I don't need any, as I purchased 10 of them a few years back and I use them for my Atlantis and EUC coils. But I was looking just in case they ever made them in other than those black A-Tanks. And I'll be dang, can't find them anywhere and it is like they never existed. Even the old Fasttech link I saved only now pops up regular boro tanks in different colors. Weird.

$5.00 SXK Replacement Tank for BB 60W/70W Box Kit - 5ml / POM at FastTech - Free Shipping

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ShamrockPat

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
2fDeal lists them but says the SXK A-Tanks are out of stock. I found Billet Box Vapor has them at almost 50 bucks (not manufactured by SXK no doubt). They also sell a RPM Bridge that fits the A-Tank so you can use RPM coils.

These might fit the Atlantis bridge, but I'm not sure. I have one of these, but I currently using it and I have a RPM coil in it right now.

PCTG ETU for Supbox
$9.28 PCTG ETU for Supbox / Billet / BB / Bantam Revision - compatible w/ SMOK RPM series coil at FastTech - Free Shipping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread