SXK Billet box...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2021
If you vape rdl/dl on the bb I think a pnp adapter and a wotofo smrt pnp kit is the way to go to still save some money.

I love this setup, bb needs mesh! Rbas are good enough too

I saw the diver and thought it was stainless wire wicks, but I have some rdta that are just 2 metal tubes and the small distance between the inner tubes allows great wicking, it does diver tubes go all way to bottom of tank, that's kinda throwing me, looks like they'd miss a ml or 2 of liquid

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
I love this setup, bb needs mesh! Rbas are good enough too

I saw the diver and thought it was stainless wire wicks, but I have some rdta that are just 2 metal tubes and the small distance between the inner tubes allows great wicking, it does diver tubes go all way to bottom of tank, that's kinda throwing me, looks like they'd miss a ml or 2 of liquid

it does not unless you put it in a regular boro. It will miss liquid unless you tilt it back and forth a bunch. However, I could not get it wick properly in a standard boro. Maybe there's not enough clearance or something I dunno.

Mrjustright1 has officially announced the Ponte mesh bridge on Facebook. Made in china by orcavape same people making the silo for delro guys.

Local to me which is good but small batch production...I'll see if I can get my hands on one soon.

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2021
it does not unless you put it in a regular boro. It will miss liquid unless you tilt it back and forth a bunch. However, I could not get it wick properly in a standard boro. Maybe there's not enough clearance or something I dunno.

Mrjustright1 has officially announced the Ponte mesh bridge on Facebook. Made in china by orcavape same people making the silo for delro guys.

Local to me which is good but small batch production...I'll see if I can get my hands on one soon.

Now I'm really on a hunt for couple of this rba, isn't it funny the first great mesh rba I had was the profile 1.5,then the rdta, unity... Started by wotofo and mrjustright1

I emailed orca see who's getting some pieces, will post, appreciate any help locating these when they come up for sale somewhere

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2021
I've tried plenty of mesh coils but I always get the the same overly sweet taste. Much prefer Aliens or claptons. Anyone else get that from mesh?

Definitely massive flavor, guess it could be too much flavor sometimes so maybe mixed blessing, some flavors are so different on mesh

• Agree
Reactions: Pigs

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Definitely massive flavor, guess it could be too much flavor sometimes so maybe mixed blessing, some flavors are so different on mesh
Right. For me mesh brings out the sweet parts of a juice at a cool setting. Feels like it's just too much for me and I have to pull back. Personal preference.

• Informative
Reactions: BillW50

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
I've tried plenty of mesh coils but I always get the the same overly sweet taste. Much prefer Aliens or claptons. Anyone else get that from mesh?

ya it’s great for fruit juices. Makes desserts way to sweet though. Actually preferring round wire for desserts recently.

oh soda flavors too. Don’t know why I hate soda juices on round wire. But Clapton I think mute fruit juices way too much for me.

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
Im a dessert head, mainly custard donuts and ry4 type juices. Im definitely going to give a mesh borro a shot. I like sweet, not to sweet tho. Right now im hitting Butterscotch Reserve, killa custard mixed with glazed donuts, and beard vape #24, all on borro tanks with rba's.

Havent found any nice mesh heads for the A tank. Need to buy a rpm or pnp bridge and tank. Fast tech only had the rpm setup but I really want to try the pnp mesh heads...

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2021
Im a dessert head, mainly custard donuts and ry4 type juices. Im definitely going to give a mesh borro a shot. I like sweet, not to sweet tho. Right now im hitting Butterscotch Reserve, killa custard mixed with glazed donuts, and beard vape #24, all on borro tanks with rba's.

Havent found any nice mesh heads for the A tank. Need to buy a rpm or pnp bridge and tank. Fast tech only had the rpm setup but I really want to try the pnp mesh heads...

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

The a tank or j tank is what I use for pnp, same as rpm I thought, just need a brijg bridge with peek collar at the lower oring for pnp, I see the v1. 5 and V2 for sale now, just kinda pricey, sxk would be wise to run a few more of that etu. the 520 also will run pnp out of the box, the smrt pnp rebuildable are pretty great, I haven't found a downside in long time using them. 5 packs on fast tech, I can always rebuild it 3 times, sometimes a lot more, so each strip will give you 3 coils, times 6 strips per pack and 5 or 10 packs for cheap, it's lot of coils, and they're always better than any pnp coil I've tried

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
Anyone got links for Ponte rba, I heard preorder on fb but haven't seen it?

2 weeks until release.

on your above post my only problem with the smrt pnp is that the pnp actually has 2 sets of designs. The DL design and the mtl design. The smrt pnp is only fro the dl design. I wish they'd release the mtl head. Right now I have to use the Nord smrt since the other two are the dl heads.

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2021
2 weeks until release.

on your above post my only problem with the smrt pnp is that the pnp actually has 2 sets of designs. The DL design and the mtl design. The smrt pnp is only fro the dl design. I wish they'd release the mtl head. Right now I have to use the Nord smrt since the other two are the dl heads.

Ah, good call, if you're needing true mtl with reduced flow and narrow chimney... Are the nord a great mtl? I really thought these smrt would be really successful, never even seen the nord or rpm for sale anywhere but wotofo direct

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
2 weeks until release.

The Ponte and the silo are not cheap. Definitely picking up the Ponte...still on the fence about the silo.

Well the Nord is based on their smaller diameter coil. I've actually been using the included 0.6 mesh at 14 watts for salts. I'll move up to the 0.8 later.

The rpm coil actually fits the 0.6 and I could probably even fit a 1.0 mesh coil in there. However, the rpm adapter is basically trash. It leaks out every. Basically the only way to use it is with the soapbox and cranking everything completely down like a vice.

I'm not really surprised that they aren't more popular. There's a bit of a learning curve to building these coils and I think the number of people that want to use coils but also want to rebuild them and not just buy a pack when they need them is very small.

The actual rebuild kits sell really well in china. I'm in a group with a thousand people and they are taking apart pods, coil heads, all sorts of stuff and rebuilding them. But I don't think these people really care for the smrt coils. They are more interested in rebuilding their specific device. Lot's of caliberns, xros, etc.

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
Both my skillets look rad now. My pulses disgusting.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2021
Those the latest mission button panel combos I've seen pop up around $30? Looks real nice!? @diagrammatiks that's pretty neat, see we're too used to disposable everything here, you're probably right, definitely less need for an easier rebuild for an old coil, but I was either facing buying 300 pnp or finding an easier way to rebuild them and I just enjoy it I guess. I know vapjoy has some varying rebuild kits for pnp coils, there's quite a few sizes now, I use one to rebuild a .6 pnp for Argus air, i got a DC pnp but didn't much enjoy it, maybe 1 ohm coil center air. Bb.info does say the brijg can be used on the smaller mtl coils by using a fatter oring from the dl coil? Idk, maybe it works on the sxk etu

That group buy fb thing was sent on by peng from orca, I'm not a member either, doesn't seem to be member only, I think it's just someone who has a wholesale hookup and gonna buy 100 of each or some such, peng said it was mrjustright1 having a pre-sale but I don't quite think that's accurate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220603-085544_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220603-085544_Brave.jpg
    808.9 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread