20220522_082648.jpg

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
Had the kids in the pool. told them not to step into the deep end. Of course they step into the deep end.

jumped into the pool with my bb in my pocket to save them.

friggin kids.
All that matters is that the kids are ok...
100% alcohol used for electronics after you remove all the panels and set it in rice might bring her back, A little alcohol with a spray bottle and a tooth brush...

The dna boards are coated so It might come back to life..Idk about the screen. If you dont bring her back I have a few dna boards from older BB's.. I will definitely be intrested in buying her from you, as is for a reasonable price if its the champagne. I have a white one already.

Reactions: dwcraig1

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
Feeling colorful nowadays.....

I noticed that on the Sevo70 chip, after putting in a new battery, the mod will pump out a first powerful hit causing a slight dry hit affect.

I went into the settings and zeroed out the secounds of ramp up, and selected the off setting. The overly powerful dry hit affect was still happening on the wattage setting. Im using 22g and 24g 316L stainless wire. Ive chaged the settings to temp control, stainless pre-set TCR #1.

I really dont know how to use temp control and have never used it before today.
Im not getting that over powered slight dry hit affect with the temp control setting, but I need to know what TCR# (1- 100) setting to use for 316L stainless on the Sevo70.
20220605_090305.jpg
20220605_081308.jpg

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
but I need to know what TCR# (1- 100) setting to use for 316L stainless on the Sevo70.

The TCR setting should allow from 001 to 999. SS316L is usually 092 (technically its 0.00092). But the built in SS setting should be fine and overrides the manual TCR setting (on most mods). Setting the TCR manually is generally used for materials that are not SS316L, titanium, or nickel.

Last edited:
Reactions: dwcraig1

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
All that matters is that the kids are ok...
100% alcohol used for electronics after you remove all the panels and set it in rice might bring her back, A little alcohol with a spray bottle and a tooth brush...

The Dna boards are coated so It might come back to life..Idk about the screen. If you dont bring her back I have a few dna boards from older BB's.. I will definitely be intrested in buying her from you, as is for a reasonable price if its the champagne. I have a white one already.

They were fine. I think they took in less water then my mod.
Although a bb is pretty tight. With the outer plates on my mod didn't actually take in that much water. I found a few drops under the button and a few drops on the board.

I took the entire thing apart and dried it. Broke the stupid fire switch wires so I had to resolder those. But it's working pretty good right now. The DNA wiring isn't as scary as I first thought. It's just super crammed into there.

Got another little beater to play around with as well. Should be here in a few days.

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
Although a bb is pretty tight. With the outer plates on my mod didn't actually take in that much water. I found a few drops under the button and a few drops on the board.

I took the entire thing apart and dried it. Broke the stupid fire switch wires so I had to resolder those. But it's working pretty good right now. The DNA wiring isn't as scary as I first thought. It's just super crammed into there.

Got another little beater to play around with as well. Should be here in a few days.
Nice, Im glad it all worked out ..

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
The TCR setting should allow from 001 to 999. SS316L is usually 092 (technically its 0.00092). But the built in SS setting should be fine and overrides the manual TCR setting (on most mods). Setting the TCR manually is generally used for materials that are not SS316L, titanium, or nickel.
Thanks Bill, I will give it a shot when I get in...I went back to wattage mode because It wasnt warm enough for me. I dropped wattage to 20w...

Reactions: BillW50

TheCircuitBox

Mar 18, 2022
So... I finally got a clone in March. Ordered March 6th, shipped on the 7th, and delivered on the 11th. So I was super happy about that. I ordered extras and some pieces to customize it.

Here is my little review:

1. Size

Like wow did not realize how small it was, like a deck of playing cards. I have seen numerous videos and pictures but it did not click until I was holding it.

2. Weight

When I picked up the package it felt heavy. I was worried something else was in it. When I did open and find it was what I ordered I was relieved. The weight is very nice. Feels good to hold.

3. Build Quality

I was not too worried about build quality as my plans for it would fix or cover up. But, damn it is great looking out of the box. I did not see any defects. One certain angle in bright light I see a line from machining, however the covers hide that and no one has noticed yet. Also, I've seen these lines on the authentic ones too so.

4. Tank

This is my first vape device, I have vape on other but purely for taste and to see what it was like. I do not smoke at all. Watching what it takes to make and wick coils etc. I wanted something easy, mess free, and expandable to different styles. I can literally pop a coil in and out let it sit and I'm done. Filling up, all I do is slide the glass down and I can fill to the very top. No mess, and no leaks except for one. I left it in the car and the rest is self explanatory. The 5 - 6ml last all week. Less fill ups the better.

5. Mods

One of the things that drew me to this was the amount of customization that you could do. Screws, buttons, plates, switches, drip tips.

6. Escribe

I did not know the amount of control escribe has, this was a pleasant bonus. Now I have a custom theme.

7. Battery

Right now a 18650 hohm battery will last a week. Using the aspire nautilus coils and vaping @ 8 watts. I don't have to charge or carry extra batteries unless traveling. If I use the RPM or .4 ohm N2 coils @ 25 watts I can still get almost a week.

-END-

All in all I am happy and glad I did not spend $350. Now I just need a a-tank and rpm adapter.

Last edited:

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
So... I finally got a clone in March. Ordered March 6th, shipped on the 7th, and delivered on the 11th. So I was super happy about that. I ordered extras and some pieces to customize it.

Here is my little review:

1. Size

Like wow did not realize how small it was, like a deck of playing cards. I have seen numerous videos and pictures but it did not click until I was holding it.

2. Weight

When I picked up the package it felt heavy. I was worried something else was in it. When I did open and find it was what I ordered I was relieved. The weight is very nice. Feels good to hold.

3. Build Quality

I was not too worried about build quality as my plans for it would fix or cover up. But, damn it is great looking out of the box. I did not see any defects. One certain angle in bright light I see a line from machining, however the covers hide that and no one has noticed yet. Also, I've seen these lines on the authentic ones too so.

4. Tank

This is my first vape device, I have vape on other but purely for taste and to see what it was like. I do not smoke at all. Watching what it takes to make and wick coils etc. I wanted something easy, mess free, and expandable to different styles. I can literally pop a coil in and out let it sit and I'm done. Filling up, all I do is slide the glass down and I can fill to the very top. No mess, and no leaks except for one. I left it in the car and the rest is self explanatory.

5. Mods

One of the things that drew me to this was the amount of customization that you could do. Screws, buttons, plates, switches, drip tips.

6. Escribe

I did not know the amount of control escribe has, this was a pleasant bonus. Now I have a custom theme.

-END-

All in all I am happy and glad I did not spend $350. Now I just need a a-tank and rpm adapter.

You are about to buy so much stuff my man.

Reactions: borno

TheCircuitBox

Mar 18, 2022
You are about to buy so much stuff my man.

I got the boropad both MTL and DTL. Lego head drip tip. Paid way too much for a super conductor fire button. Just ordered clone mission tip, the negative battery connector (both versions). Black screw 510 connector. Two hohm batteries. Charger. Extra tank, extra orings.

Lol, got the new vape bug.

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
mission clone inners. Turns out the dip in the pool was slowly shorting out the screen.

replaced the screen. Cut out the usb. Gonna turn that into a single for future use. Then removed the add on fire button. What a struggle. Never touching this one again. It’s perfect now.

oh wait silver battery contact is on the way.

image.jpg
image.jpg

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
mission clone inners. Turns out the dip in the pool was slowly shorting out the screen.

replaced the screen. Cut out the usb. Gonna turn that into a single for future use. Then removed the add on fire button. What a struggle. Never touching this one again. It’s perfect now.

oh wait silver battery contact is on the way.

View attachment 976156 View attachment 976157
I like it, I was just looking at them on fastech..The inners look sweet dude...

REVIVEE

Mar 30, 2022

I broke my fire switch wires too and I have no idea how to solder

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
:D I haven't seen one on FB yet. IIRC those sold out pretty quickly. I just looked at a few of the European websites and they're sold out.

If I come across one on FB, or elsewhere, I'll send you a PM. :thumb:

Thanks for keeping an eye out for the HOG DNA400. But VaperzCloud now has the brand new versions in stock. They are going fast though. Only less than 30 in stock.

Last edited:

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
Picked up a cracked smoked sevo70 for 15 dollars.

thinking about learning how to resin the cracks.

Currently running a snailtank and a sxk dope.

guy I bought it from cracked the flush nut area at 50 puffs.

View attachment 976868
How in the world do you crack that area? I dropped mine from a second story train platform and mine only had dings, but the panels obliterated...I mean there's only about 5mms of billet from the threds to the borro tank area but its a first for me. Ive never seen that type if damage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread