ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
I went back and put some twisted 30g kanthal coils in the dog, and oh boy. I’m finding it a little fuller than the 28g single SS I’ve been using. I’m so torn!

Same juice tastes a little different, it’s really interesting!

Also, been vaping grack juice pretty much non stop. That stuff is addicting as heck. I haven’t been able to take it out of a tank since first making it.

Having been browsing this thread for quite some time and even finding myself riveted to Anna's problems and getting her dog to work, I find myself with 5 dogs and another 2 on order along with 5 more spare tanks.
But, im bored with my mods. Just wondering what small mods you guys are using? Not expensive ones, just small or smallish. I think its time to start playing with driptips and a change of look.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Having been browsing this thread for quite some time and even finding myself riveted to Anna's problems and getting her dog to work, I find myself with 5 dogs and another 2 on order along with 5 more spare tanks.
But, im bored with my mods. Just wondering what small mods you guys are using? Not expensive ones, just small or smallish. I think its time to start playing with driptips and a change of look.

Eleaf makes lots of small mods with good wattage and TC ranges. iStick TC40W is a particularly good small internal battery mod that does TC mode with titanium or nichrome (not SS316). Anything in the Eleaf iStick line in is good. The Eleaf iStick Pico is a 75w small mod with a replaceable 18650 cell that does TC fine with SS316L and several other wires.

I use the Eleaf Invoke almost daily.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
All my mods are very small 18650 singles and don't all are in the 76x35x25 range and all under 100 grams, but are kind of expensive, but the nx75-a by aspire is not and is a fantastic mod...it's not fancy looking but has a nice chip and is built pretty solid. Another is the jac vapour mod (although it has a small feel, it's the tallest mod I have) the macro sbody is very small, but is not built to withstand drops. The vct 75 nano is a pretty nice mod too, built solid but kind of heavy . I use those mentioned, but my favorites are my stratums, they are the best built, smallest single18650 mods I have come across, but are expensive and a chore to obtain

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Eleaf makes lots of small mods with good wattage and TC ranges. iStick TC40W is a particularly good small internal battery mod that does TC mode with titanium or nichrome (not SS316). Anything in the Eleaf iStick line in is good. The Eleaf iStick Pico is a 75w small mod with a replaceable 18650 cell that does TC fine with SS316L and several other wires.

I use the Eleaf Invoke almost daily.

Swag, Pico, & "BME" (eVic Primo Mini) are all excellent mods at great prices.

In my opinion (< obligatory footnote). ;)

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Im looking at the swag funnily enough. very cheap and if the chipset is similar to the revenger, its a good performer.

Agree with the swag, it looks a goodie - I use pico 75w's. Tiniest external battery mod I've found so far. Wismec sinuous p80 is another goodie and on my wish list is the Asmodus colossal 80w.

53.jpg

Pico 75w on left - Wismec sinuous p80 on right
    p80.jpg

Wismec sinuous p80

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    If you want a giggle and more importantly, have no one looking over your shoulder - google 2k18 doggystyle :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

I did find a couple of RTAs in the results thank goodness ;)
    Ok, had to try. Sorry for the delay in response. :eek:
    So a "giggle" you say? That's what the kids are calling it now, Ange? Did you have multiple "giggles," or just one?
    ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread