Not open for further replies.

JulesXsmokr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2013
Hurricane Alley, FL. USA
Do these fit the s class, too?
same question as above
Just got word from my dealership that the SXmini ML will be delayed until mid November =\
Did receive little information other than it was some faults with it that needed to be rectified before the mod was shipped of from the factory.
So for me who pre-ordered it kinda sucks =\

Good thing my shinyitusism has worn off of me a year ago.
I can wait :smokie::smokie:

Tigermelon

Verified Member
Nov 4, 2015
I'm torn right now. I can get the sx mini and a couple Samsung 25rs for $150 shipped. Or do I wait on the new ml?

I personally don't think it's worth spending 200 on these small changes to the chip. But I can see why someone would want these features. They're just not for me. Maybe waiting for reviews would help you make your decision? SX Mini M classes shouldn't be rising in price anyways, and more are bound to go up for sale.

Reactions: DanJiblets

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I'm torn right now. I can get the sx mini and a couple Samsung 25rs for $150 shipped. Or do I wait on the new ml?
That seems like a great price and the software update will enable you to use SS Where are you getting the from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
That seems like a great price and the software update will enable you to use SS Where are you getting the from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A juice company I go through often, Breazy, runs 25% off coupon codes quite frequently. This was a Halloween one that is over unfortunately. So it's $180 there normally, but the coupon codes are good for everything in store. I'm sure they'll have one for Thanksgiving weekend. I actually decided to pass for now. I'm going to grab something a bit cheaper. When the ML comes out I'm assuming the M may drop even more in price, or maybe I'll splurge on the ML.

Ansu

Dec 4, 2015
i'm a little concerned but, only that ill have to file a dispute. don't know what I was thinking, obliviously I wasn't ;) i'll give them a few weeks and then file a dipute, pretty sure I wont be seeing an SX from them....
Hi did you ever get your stuff from ecigerettelobby? I just placed an order with them and they just wont ship it. It stays Processing on the order all the time and they don't respond to mails. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread