The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SXmini mod ... Yihi

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by bonmatos, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JulesXsmokr

JulesXsmokr Ultra Member ECF Veteran

same question as above
    Good thing my shinyitusism has worn off of me a year ago.
    I can wait :smokie::smokie:

2. DanJiblets

DanJiblets Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2015
    Shorewood, IL
    I'm torn right now. I can get the sx mini and a couple Samsung 25rs for $150 shipped. Or do I wait on the new ml?

3. Tigermelon

Tigermelon Full Member Verified Member

Nov 4, 2015
    I personally don't think it's worth spending 200 on these small changes to the chip. But I can see why someone would want these features. They're just not for me. Maybe waiting for reviews would help you make your decision? SX Mini M classes shouldn't be rising in price anyways, and more are bound to go up for sale.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tamer El-Meehy

Tamer El-Meehy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
    That seems like a great price and the software update will enable you to use SS Where are you getting the from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. DanJiblets

DanJiblets Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2015
    Shorewood, IL
    A juice company I go through often, Breazy, runs 25% off coupon codes quite frequently. This was a Halloween one that is over unfortunately. So it's $180 there normally, but the coupon codes are good for everything in store. I'm sure they'll have one for Thanksgiving weekend. I actually decided to pass for now. I'm going to grab something a bit cheaper. When the ML comes out I'm assuming the M may drop even more in price, or maybe I'll splurge on the ML.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ansu

Ansu Full Member

Dec 4, 2015
    Hi did you ever get your stuff from ecigerettelobby? I just placed an order with them and they just wont ship it. It stays Processing on the order all the time and they don't respond to mails. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.