Not open for further replies.

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
That's very strange and don't think that the stainless steel or the glass after cleaning can produce or change the taste. Can it be the cotton or the wire? Hope you can figure it out!

Right? That's why I'm so confused! It's stainless steel and glass, cleaned VERY well.. even the O-rings were cleaned really well.. I don't get it. I don't get how the shape or build of an atty could possibly change the flavor either. Very weird. I'm using the same cotton, same wire, same build as I always do.. I honestly can't think of any explanation for it. It'd be one thing if it was a cotton-y taste, or burning cotton or something I'm used to or have tasted before, but this is like an entire new taste in addition to my juice's flavor, I just cannot place what it possibly could be.

It vapes REALLY great, though.. I love it. I will get this thing figured out.. I'm hoping it just.. goes away on it's own over time.. I don't really know what else to do.

Truly boggles my mind.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Just some questions with the new curved mouth piece and juice flow control how high can the coil be before it tops out. If there is enough room is it possible to raise the positive and negative post's to allow a different wire connection. I am thinking a raised post that the wire will feed through with a grub screw to secure it. Maybe a channel that feeds up so there is no chance of a short. of course this is only possible if there is enough room. Thanks Adam

Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Just some questions with the new curved mouth piece and juice flow control how high can the coil be before it tops out. If there is enough room is it possible to raise the positive and negative post's to allow a different wire connection. I am thinking a raised post that the wire will feed through with a grub screw to secure it. Maybe a channel that feeds up so there is no chance of a short. of course this is only possible if there is enough room. Thanks Adam
hi enough buddy. You can raise it up to 5 more mm!

Reactions: AdamAnd

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
As I wrote on your channel, this review is epic Stan. The effects, the explanations and the features are all covered the best way around. No one else makes reviews like this my king!!
Thanks @imeothanasis. It was just a sincere effort to demonstrate the beauty and veracity of this atty. You've done a wonderful job with it my good sir. Jai Ho!

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Thanks @imeothanasis. It was just a sincere effort to demonstrate the beauty and veracity of this atty. You've done a wonderful job with it my good sir. Jai Ho!
Great review You have put a lot of time and effort in to it. your points are spot on. A different way to attach the coils with legs for fancy coils is the next step , perhaps just screw with a plate to tighten wire not sure what its called but fairly common. Like the terminal connecters on your amp in your car

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Great review You have put a lot of time and effort in to it. your points are spot on. A different way to attach the coils with legs for fancy coils is the next step , perhaps just screw with a plate to tighten wire not sure what its called but fairly common. Like the terminal connecters on your amp in your car[/QU
This is what I was thinking of
Great review You have put a lot of time and effort in to it. your points are spot on. A different way to attach the coils with legs for fancy coils is the next step , perhaps just screw with a plate to tighten wire not sure what its called but fairly common. Like the terminal connecters on your amp in your car
This is what I was thinking of $_35.jpg of course some changes would have to be made.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The full SS body that replaces the glass doesn't need O-rings, is that right? Looking at the threads it doesn't seem needed but I just had to be sure. Thanks!
You are right, it doesnt need o-ring sub. The necessary o-ring is already installed :)

Reactions: subver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread