Tangsfire battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmywit

Sep 11, 2013
Illinois
First off sorry for all the questions I am new to all this. But does anyone know if a tangs fire 18350 is a good battery? I only seem to get about 5 hours out of it. Are all batteries the same or are some better? Is this a good one or should a expect more? If so can anyone recommend a good one? Thank you all so much you have been so helpful

Free Booter

Jan 13, 2012
TEXAS
I can tell you that the best batteries I have used are the following: AW IMR 18650, Panasonic CGR18650CH, EH IMR 18500, and the EFest IMR 18350. IMR (unprotected/"safe" chemistry) tend to be the best in terms of using them with electronic mods. Protected batteries would (for some people) be the way to go on mechanicals, but I have used all the ones I mentioned in both electronic and mechanical mods and in my Custom "E-Pipes" (the small ones mostly).

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've heard of Trustfire, but never a Tangsfire. If they are anywhere near the quality of the other "fire" brands (Trustfire, Ultrafire, Surefire), I'd be looking for something better.

For the 18350 size batteries, I recommend the AW IMR 18350 700mah. I've had much better luck with them than EFests, and AW IMR is the only brand I use now in all of my mods. Batteries : AW IMR 18350 3.7V 700mAh

Not all batteries are created equal in quality, there is a marked difference between battery brands. I provide some helpful information in the below link. Panasonic is the leader in producing the top batteries, and AW tests and hand picks the best of those and rebrands them.

To learn a little more about mod batteries, study this guide that I made from my own research:

Battery Basics for Mods: IMR or Protected?

Last edited:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I can tell you that the best batteries I have used are the following: AW IMR 18650, Panasonic CGR18650CH, EH IMR 18500, and the EFest IMR 18350. IMR (unprotected/"safe" chemistry) tend to be the best in terms of using them with electronic mods. Protected batteries would (for some people) be the way to go on mechanicals, but I have used all the ones I mentioned in both electronic and mechanical mods and in my Custom "E-Pipes" (the small ones mostly).

This.

I would stay away from them. They are not known and that means you are the ginnie pig. Would not be worth it for me.

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Jimmy, Head over to Genuine AW Batteries at RTD Vapor or AltSmoke.com - | Electronic Cigarette Batteries | Cigarette Electronic Cigarette | Cigarettes Electronic| Cigarette Electronic | Best Electronic Cigarettes | Buy electronic cigarettes or IMR all of which are reputable dealers, with fast shipping and quality products. Yes you could just use cheap batteries but your pocket will eventually thank you. I have four aw imr 18490s that have just passed the 1 1/2yr mark and are now showing signs of needing to be replaced, my device uses two batteries so these batteries would typically get charged/used every day in pairs...... Good luck I hope this helps you find a good reliable option. Happy Vaping.

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
First off sorry for all the questions I am new to all this. But does anyone know if a tangs fire 18350 is a good battery? I only seem to get about 5 hours out of it. Are all batteries the same or are some better? Is this a good one or should a expect more? If so can anyone recommend a good one? Thank you all so much you have been so helpful

Offering only my personal experience, I bought 5 of these in a pack from Amazon, small white TS 18350....I'm what I consider a heavy vaper and probably more so than I should be. These last me at least a full day, and often times about a day and a half. I use a simple EFEST LUC charger and I rotate batteries regularly, never using the same battery twice in a row. While i prefer AW and even EFEST IMR LiMn batts, these TS work for me with no issues on various mods. I do not sub-ohm or use mechanical mods as reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread