Tank system changes juice flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatPoshGirl

Aug 11, 2008
I just got an ego-t tank system. I've noticed that the juice I use most of the time has a different taste with the tank. The only way I can describe it is that it has a sort of powdery taste. I thought it might have been the cartomizer causing the taste, but I tried it with two other juices and they are fine.

It's kind of off putting. I hope to get used to it, since I have around 130 ml of this juice left. I used it previously by direct drip. Has anyone noticed their juice tasting different with different systems?

erictho

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton
i have noticed a difference in flavor depending on what type of carto/atomizer you feed it through. the ego-t was my first pv, and i was using some super cheap awful liquid. however, when i put that very same liquid into a vision clearomizer it was an altogether different experience. however, i found the ego-t to have a very muted flavor.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Anything you use will alter the taste, it should be no surprise that an eGo-T/C tank has a different taste than a cartomizer, or a dripping atty, or a ..........

The key word is "different", and that does not mean better or worse.
    But, the taste that I or someone else likes might not be your cup of tea.

Kinda glad that we have choices.

Last edited:
    That is normal- I use 510, 510T, eGos T-A, B and C. Same liquid - different taste. 510 the most intense, eGoT s are bit muted but I wont call one better then other, I like the difference, so can enjoy more variety.
    BTW. Same tobacco tastes different depending on cigar form and diameter so it is nothing new to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread