uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
e38a2927fb.png.500x500.png

Aromamizer Plus 30mm RDTA/RDA

Rating: 4 out of 5

Not a lot of "tanks" out there like this one. Postless deck with 4 holes is extremely easy to build on, build quality is great, air and juice flow controls are very smooth. This thing took me a little work to wick well compared to what i was used too, had to do some research and change my style a little, but with minimal wicking it works very well. Also is a little finicky on coil placement, really needs to be high and near airflow for flavor, but I guess that's common with many attys. Once I had the wicking .And placement sorted out the Plus is a beast. Massive cloud production and tons of flavor. It has been losing a little juice around the juice flow control, seeping a little...
Oh and yeah, it's convertible from an rda to, 5ml, 10ml, and a wopping 20 ml tank. It has extensions for center chimney and three different sizes glass. Flavor did not suffer with the larger tanks. Final drawback..... I paid 60$ for the bundle with all the tank sizes. I'm ok with that though. Worth it.

Last edited:

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I'm assuming you're accepting clearomizer tanks in addition to RTA's and RBA's.

You'll see me frequently recommending the original Uwell Crown clearomizer tank on ECF. It's a remarkably simple and versatile clearomizer for just about any style vaper. Although technically it is a sub-ohm tank, the Crown 1 offers 1.2 ohm coils for those who do not sub-ohm. Coils available are:
  • 0.15 ohm Dual Ni200 Nickel Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Coil - 400 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
  • 0.25 ohm Dual Stainless Steel Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Coil - 80 to 120W
  • 0.5 ohm Dual Stainless Steel Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Coil - 30 to 80W
  • 1.2 ohm Single Stainless Steel Uwell Crown Coil - 10 to 30W
Uwell-Crown-Edit-7.png

Coils have consistantly lasted me about 4 weeks using a 100% vg e-liquid. I prefer vaping at 30 - 40 watts so I prefer the 0.5 ohm coils.

The Crown 1 is an easy top fill tank with a 4 ml liquid capacity. A shorter Mini Crown version has a 2 ml capacity. The ratcheted air control ring will adapt from a restricted MTL style to a wide open DTL draw. It comes with a wide bore stainless steel drip tip. If you are a MTL vaper I'd recommend replacing the stock tip with a narrow bore tip. I'm not a fan of metal drip tips so I replaced mine with a Cherry Vapes Cloud Chaser delrin tip. The Crown has a 22mm diameter. Available in stainless steel and black.

Uwell-Crown-Edit-1-696x464.png

Uwell-Crown-Edit-4.png

Uwell-Crown-Edit-5.png

Uwell-Crown-Edit-6.png

The Crown 1 does have a rebuildable base available that can be purchased separately, but the deck is quite small and the base is expensive ($10).

The original Crown can be found on most online websites for under $25 and comes with 3 coils and replacement glass. Replacement coils are also easily available online and cost $10 for a pack of four. Both can be found cheaper at Fast Tech.

I won't comment much on the other Crown tanks available. The Crown 2 seemed to be a disappointment. I've seen mixed reviews for the Crown 3 and Valarian.

In conclusion, I rate this tank a 4.5 out of 5. It is the first clearo tank that can match the flavor and vapor production of my Velocity RDA, without the hassle of having to rewick the dripper every 3 - 4 days. Aside from refilling once a day, maintanance is merely replacing the drop-in coil once a month. I would have given it a 5 rating if the accessory RBA base was less expensive and have a larger deck (which I'm not sure I would even use).

Also available in Rose Gold. :)

http://sweet-vapes.com/crown.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread